Player Discussion Marner Talk - Get Your Daily Dose of Redundancy

Will Marner be traded this off season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
DeBrincat went for a pretty good pick the first time he was traded. However, Marner has never scored 40 goals. Maybe we can trick a team if he was on pace for 40 one year

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
What a total loser of the highest order. I thought it was a joke about Marner hiring social media police. Complete insanity.
His security guy... appears to work for numerous Toronto born players, including Mcdavid, Bennet, R.Thomas, Kadri.

His name appears to be Greg Leavers:

Here's an article:

Here's a yt video I haven't watched with him:

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Anyone taking less for the team is just ridiculous. When Rielly took less almost all said Captain what a great deal. Today his thanks is, trade him… lol. There is no loyalty to anyone other than yourself.
I don't blame him for doing that at all, but then they needed to come through for this team when it matters most.

Reactions: BM14

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Pretty bold statement. Who will step up to get gimmie assists and giveaway the pick?
Well if you believe that’s all he did, I will be wrong. Anyway I believe he is staying but if he leaves we’ll see who steps up to pickup the missing 90 poonts

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
Hey are you disappointed Marner might get moved?

ACC1224:
1715477870213.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jmo89

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
Maybe they can practice how to play properly in the 82 games leading up to the real games for once. I said it all year you can’t flip a switch and expect to be good at playing a different game.

Agreed. We looked sloppy going into the playoffs. By the way, whose the babe in your profile pic?

Reactions: TMLife17

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
Lindsay Hamilton, TSN.

You have a fine eye brother lol.

His security guy... appears to work for numerous Toronto born players, including Mcdavid, Bennet, R.Thomas, Kadri.

His name appears to be Greg Leavers:

Here's an article:

Here's a yt video I haven't watched with him:

I wish I coulda been around in the 60s to witness real men play the game. I can't believe these fairies today need "social media protection"... f***ing soft.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Anyone taking less for the team is just ridiculous. When Rielly took less almost all said Captain what a great deal. Today his thanks is, trade him… lol. There is no loyalty to anyone other than yourself.

Fair market value is probably the way to go. If you have to overpay you're being dumb. If you try to underpay, well. I am ok with that.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Rielly didn't really take that much less. He's currently a $7.5 million player with warts and I expect that to become a bigger and bigger overpay over time.

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad