Marner and Nylander vs Horvat and Boeser

Marner and Nylander vs Boeser and Horvat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
You can hate as much as u want but this is actually a thing, given some people here don't even know horvats age

Whatever floats your boat buddy, you just don't have anything to backup your argument so I'm not even gonna bother with you
Your 'argument' is 43 NHL games LOL

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
If you're gonna call out people for making stuff up, you might want to learn that Horvat is only 2 years older than Marner.

1997-1995 = 2 see I even showed you how I came up with this

Thanks for calling out a mistake I already owned up to. Here you want facts? In 4 years in the league he still hasn’t had a better one than Marner...feel better?

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Thanks for calling out a mistake I already owned up to. Here you want facts? In 4 years in the league he still hasn’t had a better one than Marner...feel better?
If by better year you mean more points then you're correct. If you mean better player then Horvats clearly been the better player this year. Even Leaf fans have been down on Marners poor play this year. Read the Leafs board.

DieTomi

Auston "50 Goals" Matthews
Aug 4, 2017
Hamilton
I love Willie and Mitch but I'm taking the sniper and two way center over two playmaking wingers. They are all fairly equal in skill and potential imo, Horvat maybe a tier below.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
If by better year you mean more points then you're correct. If you mean better player then Horvats clearly been the better player this year. Even Leaf fans have been down on Marners poor play this year. Read the Leafs board.

You mean the thread where the majority of Leaf posters think Marner’s a star? People were down when he wasn’t producing to start the year, same way they were going nuts on Andersen to start the year. Both are bouncing back quite nicely and I would bet that Marner gets close to his point total of last year.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Since a Holy Night is obviously impossible in this thread, we'll settle for a Silent Night. Closed for the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->