Marner and Nylander vs Horvat and Boeser

Marner and Nylander vs Boeser and Horvat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
He's good defensively. Marner is poor defensively. Even the Leafs Game Day Threads roast him.

How about he puts up a season that isn't under 50% in possession and we can start talking about him being ok defensively.

Buzzing around and looking like you're trying hard doesn't mean you're good defensively. Most of the time it just means you don't know which position you had to be in and have to overcompensate to fix it.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
l o l coming from an ignorant deluded leafs fan, not even surprised u said that.

pettersson or boeser > marner

thats a fact! make a thread, do a ****ing poll. see whos right . i dare you.
This is going to be sweet bump worthy material. Canucks fans are so excited that Marner had a slump, it's hilarious. The fact that you guys actually believe Horvat is a better player shows the level of delusion.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
ok there is some miscommunication, that reply is more directly aimed at holymawderp and jericho who are both in constant agreement as ignorant deluded leafs fan saying that marner is just better than boeser. i think not and the majority of the NHL and fans like around the world will disagree with that too. that is pretty much a fact.

It’s not a fact because you believe it bud, maybe in your world it is but not in reality. Boeser is having a great season no one is discounting that, it’s the avalanche on Marner who is recovering nicely after a slow start this season that is just ignorant.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
The fact that you guys actually believe Horvat is a better player shows the level of delusion.

i dont, but i know boeser is better than both nylander and marner.

horvat however is the type of player that is built for the playoffs, more than marner and nylander.

same with boeser. how they are not afraid at all to get into dirty areas and their cores/frames are bigger/stronger.

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
This is going to be sweet bump worthy material. Canucks fans are so excited that Marner had a slump, it's hilarious

funny, boeser lost both of his linemates, sven + horvat and is still producing PPG pace. 9 games, 9 points.

another deluded leafs fan understimating boeser.

Reactions: vanwest

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
Where did I say anything about Boeser?

dont try the backpedaling crap. ive only spoken the comparison of marner vs boeser when it comes to your precious marner that your other leafs fan brought up in the first place thinking hes better than boeser.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
stupid.gif

definitely not boeser. u are extremely delusional if u think nylander is gonna destroy boeser in the playoffs.
How about make the playoffs first?

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
So basically it takes one hot stretch from the Leafs players and a cold one from the Nucks to make this null and void. Not to mention, Horvat is what 4 years older than these kids, what a terrible comparison lol
It's actually pathetic how little you know about players that don't play for the leafs,

I shouldn't have to educate you but horvat is 1 year older than nylander and 2 year from marner and boeser

Reactions: Tryampled

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
dont try the backpedaling crap. ive only spoken the comparison of marner vs boeser when it comes to your precious marner that your other leafs fan brought up in the first place thinking hes better than boeser.
You sound so angry. It's Christmas, chill out.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Fans of the most embarrassing organization in the league for the last decade shouldn't be talking like this, rebuilds are a part of hockey if you didn't know. But being as bad as the leafs were in their painfully extended rebuild should be illegal.
The Leafs really only truly rebuilt for 2 years and made the playoffs in the second one. They were complete shit for a long time, yes, but never committed to a rebuild until Babcock came in.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Fans of the most embarrassing organization in the league for the last decade shouldn't be talking like this, rebuilds are a part of hockey if you didn't know. But being as bad as the leafs were in their painfully extended rebuild should be illegal.

The rebuilds only been like three years. And I’d say the Oilers have been pretty safely the most embarrassing over the last decade.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Please don't tell me how to talk :laugh: I heard it all from your toxic fanbase over the years. The funny thing is I actually used to like the Canucks when I was an ignorant kid but when I got exposed to their fans I hope for nothing but the worst for that team, 2011 was incredible. The sad part is you guys have gotten a taste of what it was like to be a Leafs fan circa 2006-2014 these last few years yet ironically in this thread you guys are talking to us as if you have a championship team yet your team's in the basement. So yeah, spare me the lectures please.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
It's actually pathetic how little you know about players that don't play for the leafs,

I shouldn't have to educate you but horvat is 1 year older than nylander and 2 year from marner and boeser

My bad I was under the impression Horvat was 24 not 22, 4 years in the league threw me off. I wouldn’t throw stones considering some of though ridiculous comments by Nucks fans in here

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
Please don't tell me how to talk :laugh: I heard it all from your toxic fanbase over the years. The funny thing is I actually used to like the Canucks when I was an ignorant kid but when I got exposed to their fans I hope for nothing but the worst for that team, 2011 was incredible. The sad part is you guys have gotten a taste of what it was like to be a Leafs fan circa 2006-2014 these last few years yet ironically in this thread you guys are talking to us as if you have a championship team yet your team's in the basement. So yeah, spare me the lectures please.
Okay thanks for exposing your bias

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto

Embarrassing? You should thank us and a few others for keeping half the league a float. You Canucks fans hate us because your arena gets invaded once a year and it makes you look bad. I get it but the salt is real, the desperation in this thread is real. Next Boeser is better than Matthews right...

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Embarrassing? You should thank us and a few others for keeping half the league a float. You Canucks fans hate us because your arena gets invaded once a year and it makes you look bad. I get it but the salt is real, the desperation in this thread is real. Next Boeser is better than Matthews right...
That's actually a thing. There was a thread on the main boards with Canucks fans trying to chirp Matthews and saying Boeser is as good.

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
Nope, but he's definitely better than marner and nylander :)

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Don't forget crying about 4PM starts and media coverage
Nope, but he's definitely better than marner and nylander :)
'if I repeat it over and over again, maybe it'll come true!'

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
Don't forget crying about 4PM starts and media coverage
You can hate as much as u want but this is actually a thing, given some people here don't even know horvats age
'if I repeat it over and over again, maybe it'll come true!'
Whatever floats your boat buddy, you just don't have anything to backup your argument so I'm not even gonna bother with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->