Post-Game Talk: Marlies 4 - Rocket 1: Start @ Home with 3-0 Win, End it @ Home with 4-1 Loss!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Let's see if we can stay awake for these final two games:

DarWHC9XcAAeMUG.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Bold prediction- only 3 to show up in the boxsxores- Terry, Cracknell and Toarmina

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs use the call up excuse for such a bad team in Laval. Don’t all NHL teams call up the best players throughout the year?
Marlies had their share of call ups but wound up winning 51 games. Pathetic excuses

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
To add to this, I think this reflects in our more "top" prospect like McCarron. He felt real close to the NHL, but it's also delusion to think so. They should help player develop their skills and let them know where those skills are at the moment, rather than doing make believes and straight up a terrible job.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
good god i hadn't looked at our ahl roster much this season because of my overwhelming apathy around this organization and it's even worse than i thought

we won't make the playoffs for at least 5 years, especially with TBL/BOS/TOR/FLA in our division and the new format

i guess tossing pucks into your own net during your playing career and snazzy suits during your managerial career aren't good qualifiers for a NHL GM.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Damn barely any whistles. I don't know when was the last time there was a stoppage. They started at 7:37 and there are already 3 minutes left. There has yet to be a commercial break.

Edit: with about 2 and a half minutes, they go to their first commercial break.

And it's not that much is happening. Neither team is doing much of anything,

Dongstoppable

Oct 12, 2017
Remarkable how bad this team is despite having literally zero NHL prospects in the lineup outside of the crease. Just a bunch of marginal minor-leaguers with tenuous connections to the Habs organization Frustrating to watch. At least if they sucked because it was all rookies learning the pro game, that'd make sense, and even be a positive. There's nothing about this team that gives me an hope for this organization.

God we need a good draft.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Jake Evans was interviewed by Patrick Friolet on Laval's bench during the intermission. Nothing new in terms of info, he was asked why he signed with Montreal, to which Evans answered as he has all this time, the fact they drafted him and kept in touch with him is something he was happy about. He also said that the facilities are top notch in Laval and in Montreal so he feels it's a great place for him to develop.

And he ended the interview with a "Merci." :rolleyes:

Reactions: groovejuice

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Remarkable how bad this team is despite having literally zero NHL prospects in the lineup outside of the crease. Just a bunch of marginal minor-leaguers with tenuous connections to the Habs organization Frustrating to watch. At least if they sucked because it was all rookies learning the pro game, that'd make sense, and even be a positive. There's nothing about this team that gives me an hope for this organization.

God we need a good draft.

What are you talking about? Our AHL team's top centre is Adam Cracknell.

Just look at that name, CRACKNELL.

Everything will be juuuuuuuuuusssssssssssst fine

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad