Mark Messier vs Bobby Clarke

bester vaive

Fear the Titan!
Nov 8, 2010
Won't pick one over the other, as I have great respect for both as hockey players...I will say that it would be a treat to see each go against the other in a playoff series. There would be enough slashing, spearing, hooking, and other infractions committed to fill a book. And high-end hockey skill!

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
Pronger won a Hart, which Lidstrom never did. I honestly think one could claim Pronger at his absolute best was better.

The most amusing thing about that is that both had better seasons after 2000 than Pronger's 2000 season.

And Lidstrom was the best hockey player in the world in 2002 and thereabouts. He didn't win the Hart because the Wings had just "loaded a bunch of Hall of Famers onto an already stacked roster."

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
The most amusing thing about that is that both had better seasons after 2000 than Pronger's 2000 season.

And Lidstrom was the best hockey player in the world in 2002 and thereabouts. He didn't win the Hart because the Wings had just "loaded a bunch of Hall of Famers onto an already stacked roster."

Lidstrom was consistently elite. However, he never had that "wow" season. There is not a single season I can think of he deserved the Hart(assuming you ignore stacked rosters)

In 2001, he was the highest ranked Wing, but in no way shape or form does he compare to Sakic that year.
In 2002 Shanahan was the highest ranked wing(And let's face it. Flash in the pan he was, but theodore was amazing that year)
In 2003 He was the highest ranked wing again, but again, his season does not compete with Forsberg's
In 2004 he was not a factor in Hart voting.
in 2006, His season was amazing given he adapted to the new rules quickly, but Thornton and Jagr were clearly ahead of him.
2007, Crosby was easily ahead.
2008, Ovechkin was a shoe in.
2009 Datsyuk was the most important wing.

No, Lidstrom never won the hart. But not because of his team.

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
Lidstrom was consistently elite. However, he never had that "wow" season. There is not a single season I can think of he deserved the Hart(assuming you ignore stacked rosters)

How can you ignore who the player plays with when determining who is the most valuable? If Detroit and Chicago had identical rosters full of average forwards and average defensemen, except Chicago had Toews and Keith while Detroit has only one of Datsyuk or Zetterberg, then who should win the Hart if you are picking a winner from these two teams? The obvious pick is Datsyuk/Zetterberg. Why? Because their team relies on them so much more.

In 2001, he was the highest ranked Wing, but in no way shape or form does he compare to Sakic that year.
In 2002 Shanahan was the highest ranked wing(And let's face it. Flash in the pan he was, but theodore was amazing that year)

This was a travesty; Lidstrom should have won the Pearson and been third in Hart voting.

In 2003 He was the highest ranked wing again, but again, his season does not compete with Forsberg's

Why not? What made Forsberg's season so much more impressive? Points?

Because his offense was reduced due to an additional team focus on defense with the gaping hole left by Fedorov (plugged poorly when Lang was acquired). This season, 2004, would be the Hart that I would give to Lidstrom if he could only have one. I would have given the Norris to Pronger, and Niedermayer can just stay home from the awards show because he shouldn't have been a "finalist" at all.

Anyhow, this is a Clarke vs. Messier thread. If you want to discuss Lidstrom please start a thread.

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
How can you ignore who the player plays with when determining who is the most valuable? If Detroit and Chicago had identical rosters full of average forwards and average defensemen, except Chicago had Toews and Keith while Detroit has only one of Datsyuk or Zetterberg, then who should win the Hart if you are picking a winner from these two teams? The obvious pick is Datsyuk/Zetterberg. Why? Because their team relies on them so much more.
Sticking with post expansion. Remind me to let Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Guy LaFleur, Bryan Trottier, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Mark Messier, Joe Sakic, and Peter Forsberg know that their teams were too good for them to win the Hart.

This was a travesty; Lidstrom should have won the Pearson and been third in Hart voting.
I am assuming you mean the year Theodore won(because in no universe does Lidstrom deserve the Pearson over Sakic that year).

Feel free to chastise the players for not giving him the Pearson or the media voters for not voting him the Hart. Shanahan had an outstanding year and the people who gave a red wing a vote picked him.

Why not? What made Forsberg's season so much more impressive? Points?
You are kidding right?

Because his offense was reduced due to an additional team focus on defense with the gaping hole left by Fedorov (plugged poorly when Lang was acquired). This season, 2004, would be the Hart that I would give to Lidstrom if he could only have one. I would have given the Norris to Pronger, and Niedermayer can just stay home from the awards show because he shouldn't have been a "finalist" at all.
He is nowhere near a Hart this season. He started the season very poor defensively and then basically gave up on offense to get it back. Red Wing fans were both surprised and discouraged by his play. Nowhere near a Hart.

Anyhow, this is a Clarke vs. Messier thread. If you want to discuss Lidstrom please start a thread.
Good idea. I had already responded by the time I got to this

Fred Taylor

The Cyclone
Sep 20, 2011

in 2006, His season was amazing given he adapted to the new rules quickly, but Thornton and Jagr were clearly ahead of him.
2007, Crosby was easily ahead.
2008, Ovechkin was a shoe in.
2009 Datsyuk was the most important wing.

No, Lidstrom never won the hart. But not because of his team.

I love Lidstrom, but I have to agree with this. I've never seen him as the best player in any given year, but instead a top 3 for multiple years, which is still amazing.

Poignant Discussion*

I tell it like it is
Jul 18, 2003
Gatineau, QC
Who was the better player?

Both were great leaders, top notch playmakers, stepped up big in the playoffs and were noted for often being quite dirty. Love 'em or hate 'em, both are among the best centers of all time.

Messier has an edge in cups, Clarke has the edge in MVPs.

Who's better?

Man oh man this is a good one. 2 of my all time favorite players. Messier has more points and cups but could be considered a complier by some standards. Then I think of his play during the Oilers first championship and ponder....if Messier hadn't done that, do the Oilers go on and win all those cups.

Then you have nasty Bobby Clarke who was as vicious as he was skilled. I believe he had 2 seasons in a row combined in which he was on the ice for 9 even strength goals total. Multiple MVP's during Orr's heyday and was never given enough credit (he would be a poster boy for advanced stats)

I think the end of Messier's career will hurt him with this, as it is still in our memories. Clarke had a more graceful exit.

I'm going to cheat and say they were equal, not concerned about illness as it doesn't matter in a comparison and will not use it for Clarke. If I had to choose one for a game 7 I believe I would take Clarke though

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
Sticking with post expansion. Remind me to let Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Guy LaFleur, Bryan Trottier, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Mark Messier, Joe Sakic, and Peter Forsberg know that their teams were too good for them to win the Hart.

No, you simply don't seem to understand the difference between "best" and "most valuable".

Many people think John Tavares should have won the Hart this past season because he was a very good player on a fairly poor team (I don't agree with Tavares for Hart, but it's a good example). Switch Tavares and Crosby. Does ANYONE think Tavares deserves the Hart? No.

And why not? Because he just went from being the best player on a decent team that has a few good forwards (but outscoring his LW by only three points) to being the second-best center on his team. It's very difficult to win the Hart when people aren't sure if you are your team's most valuable player/consider you not to be. Same goes for the Norris, the Vezina, the Selke, the postseason all-star teams, etc. It's rare that voters will pick multiple players from the same team for awards, so being seen as the "lesser" player in a category than a teammate will often result in a significant lack of votes. A great example of this is Yzerman/Fedorov through the 90s in center voting and in Selke voting. It was rare to see both guys finishing high; it was one or the other. Which is amusing because to Wings fans, there wasn't much generally difference in the quality of their performance.

Feel free to chastise the players for not giving him the Pearson or the media voters for not voting him the Hart. Shanahan had an outstanding year and the people who gave a red wing a vote picked him.

Which was insane, because Shanahan at no point was ever the Wings' most valuable forward, let alone player.

He is nowhere near a Hart this season. He started the season very poor defensively and then basically gave up on offense to get it back. Red Wing fans were both surprised and discouraged by his play. Nowhere near a Hart.

Lidstrom focused heavily on defense that season because the Wings lost Sergei Fedorov, and decided to replace him with Derian Hatcher. Hatcher was injured at the start of the season (and then came back and played like crap), and Lidstrom needed to cover his own duties and the loss of Hatcher. Because he was playing in such a stay at home role (save for on the PP), he finished fourth on the team among defensemen in ES points.

I don't consider him to have been Norris-worthy that season (I pick Pronger), but he's definitely my Hart pick.

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
No, you simply don't seem to understand the difference between "best" and "most valuable".

Many people think John Tavares should have won the Hart this past season because he was a very good player on a fairly poor team (I don't agree with Tavares for Hart, but it's a good example). Switch Tavares and Crosby. Does ANYONE think Tavares deserves the Hart? No.

And why not? Because he just went from being the best player on a decent team that has a few good forwards (but outscoring his LW by only three points) to being the second-best center on his team. It's very difficult to win the Hart when people aren't sure if you are your team's most valuable player/consider you not to be. Same goes for the Norris, the Vezina, the Selke, the postseason all-star teams, etc. It's rare that voters will pick multiple players from the same team for awards, so being seen as the "lesser" player in a category than a teammate will often result in a significant lack of votes. A great example of this is Yzerman/Fedorov through the 90s in center voting and in Selke voting. It was rare to see both guys finishing high; it was one or the other. Which is amusing because to Wings fans, there wasn't much generally difference in the quality of their performance.
No, I think you are the one who does not realize.

Which was insane, because Shanahan at no point was ever the Wings' most valuable forward, let alone player.
it is amazing how far you will go to give props to your favorite players.
Next you will be telling us Yzerman is better defensively than Draper and Datsyuk

Lidstrom focused heavily on defense that season because the Wings lost Sergei Fedorov, and decided to replace him with Derian Hatcher. Hatcher was injured at the start of the season (and then came back and played like crap), and Lidstrom needed to cover his own duties and the loss of Hatcher. Because he was playing in such a stay at home role (save for on the PP), he finished fourth on the team among defensemen in ES points.

I don't consider him to have been Norris-worthy that season (I pick Pronger), but he's definitely my Hart pick.
Lidstrom plain had a bad season by his standards. Even red wings fans wondered why he was having such a bad season. He started the season bad defensively. he then overcompensated by trying to focus solely on defense. At the time, he was looking hesitant with the puck and not pulling the trigger when a year ago, he would have been. He eventually came back to defensive form that season, but not offensive form.

By March, everyone, including wings fans claimed "Well, Lidstrom's Norris run is over".

Some people were convinced he was playing with an injury. Others wondered if he had some personal issues in the offseason.

Trying to argue he deserves Hart consideration in this season is just plain lunacy.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
This has been beaten to death and for good reasons because it's so close , but for the last year or so I tend to favor Messier over Clarke.

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010

I'd say Forsberg was the best player in the world from the 2002 playoffs til the 2004 season.

And are you seriously bringing up the stacked team AGAINST Lidstrom? Seems pretty convinient to use it to your advantage here but to use it to help your Yzerman claims.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
I'll go with Messier here. Clarke faded faster than Messier. But if we are talking about them at their absolute best I still think you go with Messier. Both players would have thrown their grandmother down the stairs in order to win. Each player would have to be a little more careful with the camera angles and such on the ice today but if Pronger found a way to be downright dirty then I think Clarke and Messier would too.

I think Messier could carry a team further though. Clarke had Parent, who was the most important Flyer. He also has a playoff record that is clearly inferior to Messier. There was never a time Clarke should have won the Conn Smythe. However, Messier won it once and has at least two other times (1990, 1994) where he was in the mix for it.

For a one series take all....................I couldn't pass on Messier.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Counter to Messier, who didn't have any support in Edmonton.

Not really what I was saying. Messier was always second fiddle to Gretzky in Edmonton, we know this, but it ties into the fact that Clarke has a less impressive playoff record than many of his other all-time great contemporaries. If you look at the top 25 players of all-time how does he fare if you just isolate their postseasons?

Messier did win two Cups without Gretzky, while Clarke didn't win anything without Parent. Yes Messier did not win a Conn Smythe in 1990 or 1994 but he was no worse than the second most important player on each championship, and on both times the leader. Clarke didn't have the "grab the team by the scruff of their neck" performance like Messier did. Rick MacLeish led the Flyers in scoring both championship years.

DisgruntledGoat*

Dec 26, 2010
Aliens come to earth and play us in a game of hockey for the fate of humanity... I pick Clarke as my starting center.

If I had to choose one for a game 7 I believe I would take Clarke though

I don't see how Clarke gets picked in this context.

Messier was just as ruthless and downright sociopathic as Clarke (and not many guys could ever say that), plus he was the far better clutch player. One of the very best playoff performers ever.

There's very, very few players I take over Messier in a, 'winner take all' game, and Clarke (as great as he was) would not be one of them.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
I don't see how Clarke gets picked in this context. Messier was just as ruthless and downright sociopathic as Clarke (and not many guys could ever say that), plus he was the far better clutch player. One of the very best playoff performers ever.

Ya I agree. On yer basic Psycho Scale, doing whatever it takes, Mark Messier was every bit as nasty a piece of work as Bobby Clarke. He was just smarter about how he went about it.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
I never ask, but how many referees are we scheduled to have against the aliens? And which planet are they from? Because in a completely serious way, that could affect the impact that Clarke and Messier bring to such a contest.

MyDogSparty

Yzerman & Lidstrom
Mar 3, 2008
I found this post showing ESGA & ESGF for both Bobby Clarke and Mark Messier.

Does anyone have that same breakout for Bryan Trottier's career and Peter Forsberg's?

Data

Dark Shadows

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
www.robotnik.com
I found this post showing ESGA & ESGF for both Bobby Clarke and Mark Messier.

Does anyone have that same breakout for Bryan Trottier's career and Peter Forsberg's?

Data

Pnep did a bunch of them a few years back

Ill just quotes the whole thing since i do not want to mess up his tables
Player | YEAR | Franch. | ESGA | ESGF | TOT ES MIN | TOT ES MIN per ESGA | TOT ES MIN per ESGF | DIF
Nicklas Lidstrom|1992|DET|55|91|1285,76|23,38|14,13|9,25
Nicklas Lidstrom|1993|DET|78|85|1392,132|17,85|16,38|1,47
Nicklas Lidstrom|1994|DET|86|129|1583,484|18,41|12,28|6,14
Nicklas Lidstrom|1995|DET|32|47|772,839|24,15|16,44|7,71
Nicklas Lidstrom|1996|DET|54|83|1376,352|25,49|16,58|8,91
Nicklas Lidstrom|1997|DET|58|69|1509,374|26,02|21,87|4,15
Nicklas Lidstrom|1998|DET|56|78|1459,2|26,06|18,71|7,35
Nicklas Lidstrom|1999|DET|66|80|1406,16|21,31|17,58|3,73
Nicklas Lidstrom|2000|DET|75|94|1615,14|21,54|17,18|4,35
Nicklas Lidstrom|2001|DET|71|80|1458,78|20,55|18,23|2,31
Nicklas Lidstrom|2002|DET|60|73|1439,1|23,99|19,71|4,27
Nicklas Lidstrom|2003|DET|58|98|1513,72|26,10|15,45|10,65
Nicklas Lidstrom|2004|DET|55|74|1500,93|27,29|20,28|7,01
Nicklas Lidstrom|2006|DET|58|80|1308,8|22,57|16,36|6,21
TOT|||862|1161|19621,77|22,76|16,90|5,86
||||||||
Paul Coffey|1981|EDM|72|76|1077,662|14,97|14,18|0,79
Paul Coffey|1982|EDM|104|139|1538,72|14,80|11,07|3,73
Paul Coffey|1983|EDM|98|150|1638,4|16,72|10,92|5,80
Paul Coffey|1984|EDM|107|159|1634,56|15,28|10,28|5,00
Paul Coffey|1985|EDM|96|151|1668,48|17,38|11,05|6,33
Paul Coffey|1986|EDM|118|179|1617,13|13,70|9,03|4,67
Paul Coffey|1987|EDM|72|84|1088,019|15,11|12,95|2,16
Paul Coffey|1988|PIT|59|58|943,92|16,00|16,27|-0,28
Paul Coffey|1989|PIT|117|107|1568,175|13,40|14,66|-1,25
Paul Coffey|1990|PIT|140|115|1744,64|12,46|15,17|-2,71
Paul Coffey|1991|PIT|114|96|1455,628|12,77|15,16|-2,39
Paul Coffey|1992|LA|80|81|1214,4|15,18|14,99|0,19
Paul Coffey|1993|DET|84|100|1398,64|16,65|13,99|2,66
Paul Coffey|1994|DET|84|112|1479,52|17,61|13,21|4,40
Paul Coffey|1995|DET|43|61|983,07|22,86|16,12|6,75
Paul Coffey|1996|DET|56|75|1163,256|20,77|15,51|5,26
Paul Coffey|1997|PHI|49|60|916,674|18,71|15,28|3,43
Paul Coffey|1998|PHI|38|41|855|22,50|20,85|1,65
Paul Coffey|1999|CAR|39|32|723,6|18,55|22,61|-4,06
Paul Coffey|2000|CAR|65|59|1142,64|17,58|19,37|-1,79
Paul Coffey|2001|BOS|19|13|233,28|12,28|17,94|-5,67
TOT|||1654|1948|26085,4|15,77|13,39|2,38
||||||||
Ray Bourque|1980|BOS|60|112|1490,72|24,85|13,31|11,54
Ray Bourque|1981|BOS|52|81|1304,021|25,08|16,10|8,98
Ray Bourque|1982|BOS|74|96|1264,315|17,09|13,17|3,92
Ray Bourque|1983|BOS|48|97|1286,35|26,80|13,26|13,54
Ray Bourque|1984|BOS|70|121|1551,654|22,17|12,82|9,34
Ray Bourque|1985|BOS|79|109|1519,641|19,24|13,94|5,29
Ray Bourque|1986|BOS|76|93|1384,54|18,22|14,89|3,33
Ray Bourque|1987|BOS|65|109|1505,244|23,16|13,81|9,35
Ray Bourque|1988|BOS|75|109|1432,782|19,10|13,14|5,96
Ray Bourque|1989|BOS|54|74|1183,26|21,91|15,99|5,92
Ray Bourque|1990|BOS|64|95|1540,216|24,07|16,21|7,85
Ray Bourque|1991|BOS|74|107|1547,664|20,91|14,46|6,45
Ray Bourque|1992|BOS|81|92|1599,52|19,75|17,39|2,36
Ray Bourque|1993|BOS|73|111|1557,816|21,34|14,03|7,31
Ray Bourque|1994|BOS|66|92|1379,088|20,90|14,99|5,91
Ray Bourque|1995|BOS|37|40|882,51|23,85|22,06|1,79
Ray Bourque|1996|BOS|84|115|1741,27|20,73|15,14|5,59
Ray Bourque|1997|BOS|83|72|1230,514|14,83|17,09|-2,27
Ray Bourque|1998|BOS|61|63|1694,94|27,79|26,90|0,88
Ray Bourque|1999|BOS|63|56|1517,94|24,09|27,11|-3,01
Ray Bourque|2000|COL|66|64|1413,31|21,41|22,08|-0,67
Ray Bourque|2001|COL|53|78|1359,2|25,65|17,43|8,22
TOT|||1458|1986|31386,5|21,53|15,80|5,72
||||||||
Larry Robinson|1973|MTL|19|22|453,78|23,88|20,63|3,26
Larry Robinson|1974|MTL|73|105|1641,666|22,49|15,63|6,85
Larry Robinson|1975|MTL|64|125|1499,92|23,44|12,00|11,44
Larry Robinson|1976|MTL|47|97|1440,64|30,65|14,85|15,80
Larry Robinson|1977|MTL|64|184|1854,545|28,98|10,08|18,90
Larry Robinson|1978|MTL|80|151|1934,08|24,18|12,81|11,37
Larry Robinson|1979|MTL|65|115|1485,39|22,85|12,92|9,94
Larry Robinson|1980|MTL|76|114|1608,336|21,16|14,11|7,05
Larry Robinson|1981|MTL|70|116|1436,5|20,52|12,38|8,14
Larry Robinson|1982|MTL|75|132|1583,655|21,12|12,00|9,12
Larry Robinson|1983|MTL|77|110|1342,965|17,44|12,21|5,23
Larry Robinson|1984|MTL|83|87|1456,838|17,55|16,75|0,81
Larry Robinson|1985|MTL|71|104|1542,116|21,72|14,83|6,89
Larry Robinson|1986|MTL|97|126|1711,242|17,64|13,58|4,06
Larry Robinson|1987|MTL|64|88|1429,82|22,34|16,25|6,09
Larry Robinson|1988|MTL|48|74|977,585|20,37|13,21|7,16
Larry Robinson|1989|MTL|53|76|1241,424|23,42|16,33|7,09
Larry Robinson|1990|LA|77|84|1235,52|16,05|14,71|1,34
Larry Robinson|1991|LA|49|71|1010,414|20,62|14,23|6,39
Larry Robinson|1992|LA|45|46|742,448|16,50|16,14|0,36
TOT|||1297|2027|27628,88|21,30|13,63|7,67
||||||||
Denis Potvin|1974|NYI|101|85|1736,889|17,20|20,43|-3,24
Denis Potvin|1975|NYI|77|105|1754,274|22,78|16,71|6,08
Denis Potvin|1976|NYI|71|83|1712,958|24,13|20,64|3,49
Denis Potvin|1977|NYI|75|117|1680|22,40|14,36|8,04
Denis Potvin|1978|NYI|77|134|1807,04|23,47|13,49|9,98
Denis Potvin|1979|NYI|57|128|1602,861|28,12|12,52|15,60
Denis Potvin|1980|NYI|33|46|635,996|19,27|13,83|5,45
Denis Potvin|1981|NYI|67|105|1396,306|20,84|13,30|7,54
Denis Potvin|1982|NYI|54|92|1119,42|20,73|12,17|8,56
Denis Potvin|1983|NYI|53|85|1347,846|25,43|15,86|9,57
Denis Potvin|1984|NYI|73|128|1540,968|21,11|12,04|9,07
Denis Potvin|1985|NYI|80|116|1487,255|18,59|12,82|5,77
Denis Potvin|1986|NYI|60|94|1364,116|22,74|14,51|8,22
Denis Potvin|1987|NYI|55|49|1080,366|19,64|22,05|-2,41
Denis Potvin|1988|NYI|49|75|1287,072|26,27|17,16|9,11
TOT|||982|1442|21553,37|21,95|14,95|7,00
YEAR|PLAYER|POS|Franch.|ESGA|ESGF|TOT ES MIN| TOT ES MIN per ESGA |TOT ES MIN per ESGF|DIF
1982|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|1|1|25,40| 25,40 |25,40|0,00
1983|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|13|13|220,85| 16,99 |16,99|0,00
1984|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|37|37|619,65| 16,75 |16,75|0,00
1985|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|69|76|1139,34| 16,51 |14,99|1,52
1986|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|51|89|1184,95| 23,23 |13,31|9,92
1987|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|75|95|1383,45| 18,45 |14,56|3,88
1988|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|77|90|1284,40| 16,68 |14,27|2,41
1989|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|67|105|1436,14| 21,43 |13,68|7,76
1990|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|78|98|1436,85| 18,42 |14,66|3,76
1991|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|60|102|1318,20| 21,97 |12,92|9,05
1992|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|62|75|1197,14| 19,31 |15,96|3,35
1993|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|42|57|831,75| 19,80 |14,59|5,21
1994|MacINNIS, AL|D|CGY|52|87|1309,80| 25,19 |15,06|10,13
1995|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|20|39|593,15| 29,66 |15,21|14,45
1996|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|63|68|1560,05| 24,76 |22,94|1,82
1997|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|78|80|1443,60| 18,51 |18,05|0,46
1998|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|61|67|1235,40| 20,25 |18,44|1,81
1999|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|57|90|1558,82| 27,35 |17,32|10,03
2000|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|32|52|1068,72| 33,40 |20,55|12,85
2001|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|38|61|967,01| 25,45 |15,85|9,60
2002|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|53|55|1202,74| 22,69 |21,87|0,83
2003|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|60|82|1369,60| 22,83 |16,70|6,12
2004|MacINNIS, AL|D|STL|2|1|41,34| 20,67 |41,34|-20,67
23||||1148|1520|24428,35| 21,28 |16,07|5,21

Season|PLAYER|POS|Franch.|ESGA|ESGF|TOT ES MIN| TOT ES MIN per ESGA |TOT ES MIN per ESGF|DIF
1994|NASLUND, MARKUS|R|PIT|25|22|668.04| 26.72 |30.37|-3.64
1995|NASLUND, MARKUS|R|PIT|3|3|117.60| 39.20 |39.20|0.00
1996|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|45|65|925.30| 20.56 |14.24|6.33
1997|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|54|39|949.42| 17.58 |24.34|-6.76
1998|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|36|41|777.48| 21.60 |18.96|2.63
1999|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|64|51|1106.40| 17.29 |21.69|-4.41
2000|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|60|55|1229.18| 20.49 |22.35|-1.86
2001|NASLUND, MARKUS|R|VAN|57|55|950.40| 16.67 |17.28|-0.61
2002|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|49|71|1159.92| 23.67 |16.34|7.33
2003|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|58|64|1175.88| 20.27 |18.37|1.90
2004|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|45|69|1155.18| 25.67 |16.74|8.93
2006|NASLUND, MARKUS|L|VAN|64|45|1033.56| 16.15 |22.97|-6.82
12||||560|580|11248.36| 20.09 |19.39|0.69
||||||| ||
1968|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|57|76|1174.16| 20.60 |15.45|5.15
1969|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|58|114|1276.72| 22.01 |11.20|10.81
1970|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|49|77|1243.36| 25.37 |16.15|9.23
1971|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|65|136|1413.75| 21.75 |10.40|11.35
1972|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|60|115|1419.68| 23.66 |12.35|11.32
1973|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|91|107|1397.37| 15.36 |13.06|2.30
1974|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|85|136|1472.80| 17.33 |10.83|6.50
1975|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|BOS|77|95|1306.34| 16.97 |13.75|3.21
1976|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|NYR|101|61|1200.35| 11.88 |19.68|-7.79
1977|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|NYR|99|71|1266.16| 12.79 |17.83|-5.04
1978|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|NYR|83|61|1212.57| 14.61 |19.88|-5.27
1979|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|NYR|79|78|1229.20| 15.56 |15.76|-0.20
1980|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|NYR|89|76|1251.12| 14.06 |16.46|-2.40
1981|ESPOSITO, PHIL|C|NYR|47|34|548.01| 11.66 |16.12|-4.46
14||||1040|1237|17411.59| 16.74 |14.08|2.67
||||||| ||
1968|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|76|73|1296.94| 17.06 |17.77|-0.70
1969|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|70|87|1232.40| 17.61 |14.17|3.44
1970|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|47|76|1239.18| 26.37 |16.31|10.06
1971|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|39|60|1038.74| 26.63 |17.31|9.32
1972|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|46|62|1133.53| 24.64 |18.28|6.36
1973|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|35|66|869.19| 24.83 |13.17|11.66
1974|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|46|70|1251.87| 27.21 |17.88|9.33
1975|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|50|64|1123.85| 22.48 |17.56|4.92
1976|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|39|35|692.11| 17.75 |19.77|-2.03
1977|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|48|39|809.80| 16.87 |20.76|-3.89
1978|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|43|61|1099.11| 25.56 |18.02|7.54
1979|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|49|52|937.37| 19.13 |18.03|1.10
1980|MIKITA, STAN|C|CHI|8|10|213.76| 26.72 |21.38|5.34
13||||596|755|12937.85| 21.71 |17.14|4.57
||||||| ||
1970|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|44|45|1061.64| 24.13 |23.59|0.54
1971|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|49|58|1123.28| 22.92 |19.37|3.56
1972|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|51|73|1261.49| 24.74 |17.28|7.45
1973|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|59|91|1220.23| 20.68 |13.41|7.27
1974|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|36|71|1107.49| 30.76 |15.60|15.17
1975|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|19|98|1193.60| 62.82 |12.18|50.64
1976|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|22|105|1124.88| 51.13 |10.71|40.42
1977|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|46|85|1149.84| 25.00 |13.53|11.47
1978|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|33|80|1076.33| 32.62 |13.45|19.16
1979|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|53|65|1139.68| 21.50 |17.53|3.97
1980|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|44|86|1050.17| 23.87 |12.21|11.66
1981|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|45|62|1052.72| 23.39 |16.98|6.41
1982|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|40|68|872.53| 21.81 |12.83|8.98
1983|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|46|83|1068.80| 23.23 |12.88|10.36
1984|CLARKE, BOBBY|C|PHI|42|65|882.94| 21.02 |13.58|7.44
15||||629|1135|16385.61| 26.05 |14.44|11.61
||||||| ||
1992|BURE, PAVEL|R|VAN|55|55|950.95| 17.29 |17.29|0.00
1993|BURE, PAVEL|R|VAN|57|92|1144.57| 20.08 |12.44|7.64
1994|BURE, PAVEL|R|VAN|75|76|1205.66| 16.08 |15.86|0.21
1995|BURE, PAVEL|L|VAN|45|37|655.91| 14.58 |17.73|-3.15
1996|BURE, PAVEL|L|VAN|14|12|214.16| 15.30 |17.85|-2.55
1997|BURE, PAVEL|R|VAN|66|52|907.89| 13.76 |17.46|-3.70
1998|BURE, PAVEL|R|VAN|73|78|1289.86| 17.67 |16.54|1.13
1999|BURE, PAVEL|R|FLA|9|12|172.48| 19.16 |14.37|4.79
2000|BURE, PAVEL|R|FLA|64|89|1322.38| 20.66 |14.86|5.80
2001|BURE, PAVEL|R|FLA|84|82|1574.40| 18.74 |19.20|-0.46
2002|BURE, PAVEL|R|NYR|64|59|1164.84| 18.20 |19.74|-1.54
2003|BURE, PAVEL|R|NYR|24|28|545.61| 22.73 |19.49|3.25
12||||630|672|11148.71| 17.70 |16.59|1.11

Steve Yzerman
YEAR | ESGA | ESGF | TOT ES MIN | TOT ES MIN per ESGA | TOT ES MIN per ESGF | DIF
1984|88|71|1173|13,33|16,52|-3,19
1985|102|85|1232|12,08|14,50|-2,42
1986|65|41|732|11,26|17,86|-6,59
1987|73|72|1219|16,70|16,93|-0,23
1988|60|90|1001|16,69|11,13|5,56
1989|107|124|1321|12,35|10,66|1,69
1990|116|110|1351|11,65|12,29|-0,64
1991|92|90|1228|13,35|13,65|-0,30
1992|66|92|1178|17,85|12,81|5,05
1993|80|113|1337|16,71|11,83|4,88
1994|62|73|933|15,04|12,78|2,27
1995|27|33|620|22,96|18,79|4,18
1996|40|69|1059|26,49|15,35|11,13
1997|52|74|1233|23,72|16,67|7,05
1998|52|55|1046|20,12|19,02|1,10
1999|58|66|1156|19,93|17,52|2,42
2000|49|77|1143|23,32|14,84|8,48
2001|38|42|758|19,94|18,04|1,90
2002|31|42|700|22,58|16,66|5,91
2003|7|13|201|28,78|15,50|13,28
2004|35|45|948|27,09|21,07|6,02
2006|26|33|615|23,65|18,63|5,02
Total|1326|1510|22186|16,73|14,69|2,04

Joe Sakic

YEAR | ESGA | ESGF | TOT ES MIN | TOT ES MIN per ESGA | TOT ES MIN per ESGF | DIF
1989|73|37|896|12,27|24,21|-11,94
1990|121|81|1324|10,94|16,35|-5,40
1991|110|84|1279|11,62|15,22|-3,60
1992|73|78|1102|15,10|14,13|0,97
1993|77|74|1113|14,45|15,04|-0,59
1994|80|72|1229|15,36|17,07|-1,71
1995|39|46|730|18,72|15,87|2,85
1996|71|85|1238|17,44|14,56|2,87
1997|59|49|937|15,88|19,12|-3,24
1998|45|45|1107|24,59|24,59|0,00
1999|56|79|1213|21,67|15,36|6,31
2000|46|76|1070|23,27|14,08|9,19
2001|48|93|1329|27,69|14,29|13,40
2002|53|65|1328|25,06|20,44|4,63
2003|45|49|859|19,09|17,53|1,56
2004|49|60|1165|23,77|19,41|4,36
2006|63|73|1096|17,40|15,02|2,38
Total|1108|1146|19015|17,16|16,59|0,57

Sergei Fedorov

1991|54|65|1015|18,80|15,62|3,18
1992|55|81|1090|19,81|13,45|6,36
1993|39|72|922|23,64|12,81|10,84
1994|71|119|1295|18,24|10,89|7,36
1995|30|36|620|20,65|17,21|3,44
1996|38|87|1105|29,08|12,70|16,38
1997|39|68|1075|27,57|15,81|11,76
1998|8|18|287|35,86|15,94|19,92
1999|41|50|1055|25,73|21,10|4,63
2000|49|57|986|20,12|17,30|2,82
2001|44|56|1061|24,12|18,95|5,17
2002|48|68|1101|22,93|16,19|6,75
2003|48|63|1158|24,13|18,39|5,75
2004|51|46|1207|23,66|26,24|-2,57
2006|50|48|870|17,39|18,12|-0,72
Total|665|934|14846|22,32|15,90|6,43

Peter Forsberg

1995|26|43|639|24,59|14,87|9,72
1996|66|92|1238|18,75|13,45|5,30
1997|45|76|987|21,93|12,99|8,95
1998|63|69|1209|19,19|17,52|1,67
1999|46|73|1230|26,74|16,85|9,89
2000|31|40|787|25,40|19,69|5,72
2001|37|60|1075|29,04|17,91|11,13
2003|42|94|1092|26,00|11,62|14,38
2004|22|38|546|24,80|14,36|10,44
2006|30|51|824|27,46|16,15|11,31
Total|408|636|9626|23,59|15,14|8,46

Player | YEAR | Franch. | ESGA | ESGF | TOT ES MIN | TOT ES MIN per ESGA | TOT ES MIN per ESGF | DIF
Guy Lafleur|1972|MTL|45|72|1072,151|23,83|14,89|8,93
Guy Lafleur|1973|MTL|38|54|922,53|24,28|17,08|7,19
Guy Lafleur|1974|MTL|52|62|1030,979|19,83|16,63|3,20
Guy Lafleur|1975|MTL|55|107|1150,59|20,92|10,75|10,17
Guy Lafleur|1976|MTL|48|116|1350,16|28,13|11,64|16,49
Guy Lafleur|1977|MTL|43|132|1351,76|31,44|10,24|21,20
Guy Lafleur|1978|MTL|56|129|1417,182|25,31|10,99|14,32
Guy Lafleur|1979|MTL|63|119|1393,28|22,12|11,71|10,41
Guy Lafleur|1980|MTL|77|117|1383,578|17,97|11,83|6,14
Guy Lafleur|1981|MTL|32|56|736,899|23,03|13,16|9,87
Guy Lafleur|1982|MTL|43|76|968,946|22,53|12,75|9,78
Guy Lafleur|1983|MTL|66|72|997,764|15,12|13,86|1,26
Guy Lafleur|1984|MTL|81|67|1142,32|14,10|17,05|-2,95
Guy Lafleur|1985|MTL|12|9|219,298|18,27|24,37|-6,09
Guy Lafleur|1989|NYR|41|42|766,949|18,71|18,26|0,45
Guy Lafleur|1990|COL|38|23|453,804|11,94|19,73|-7,79
Guy Lafleur|1991|COL|44|34|721,039|16,39|21,21|-4,82
||||||||
Bryan Trottier|1976|NYI|38|66|1210,4|31,85|18,34|13,51
Bryan Trottier|1977|NYI|42|70|1114,084|26,53|15,92|10,61
Bryan Trottier|1978|NYI|49|101|1223,222|24,96|12,11|12,85
Bryan Trottier|1979|NYI|47|123|1270,72|27,04|10,33|16,71
Bryan Trottier|1980|NYI|62|93|1305,798|21,06|14,04|7,02
Bryan Trottier|1981|NYI|49|98|1113,761|22,73|11,36|11,36
Bryan Trottier|1982|NYI|56|126|1249,44|22,31|9,92|12,40
Bryan Trottier|1983|NYI|56|93|1228,48|21,94|13,21|8,73
Bryan Trottier|1984|NYI|51|121|1076,44|21,11|8,90|12,21
Bryan Trottier|1985|NYI|69|74|969,816|14,06|13,11|0,95
Bryan Trottier|1986|NYI|65|94|1154,01|17,75|12,28|5,48
Bryan Trottier|1987|NYI|69|72|1198,8|17,37|16,65|0,72
Bryan Trottier|1988|NYI|52|62|1029,721|19,80|16,61|3,19
Bryan Trottier|1989|NYI|61|54|1007,765|16,52|18,66|-2,14
Bryan Trottier|1990|NYI|43|32|737,323|17,15|23,04|-5,89
Bryan Trottier|1991|PIT|31|36|594,516|19,18|16,51|2,66
Bryan Trottier|1992|PIT|50|39|745,29|14,91|19,11|-4,20
Bryan Trottier|1994|PIT|30|18|478,306|15,94|26,57|-10,63
||||||||
Wayne Gretzky|1980|EDM|98|113|1392,849|14,21|12,33|1,89
Wayne Gretzky|1981|EDM|99|140|1466|14,81|10,47|4,34
Wayne Gretzky|1982|EDM|109|190|1510,56|13,86|7,95|5,91
Wayne Gretzky|1983|EDM|99|159|1388,08|14,02|8,73|5,29
Wayne Gretzky|1984|EDM|103|179|1351,24|13,12|7,55|5,57
Wayne Gretzky|1985|EDM|90|188|1472,16|16,36|7,83|8,53
Wayne Gretzky|1986|EDM|120|191|1480|12,33|7,75|4,58
Wayne Gretzky|1987|EDM|93|163|1441,592|15,50|8,84|6,66
Wayne Gretzky|1988|EDM|78|117|1135,296|14,56|9,70|4,85
Wayne Gretzky|1989|LA|126|141|1305,798|10,36|9,26|1,10
Wayne Gretzky|1990|LA|114|122|1261,586|11,07|10,34|0,73
Wayne Gretzky|1991|LA|100|130|1438,242|14,38|11,06|3,32
Wayne Gretzky|1992|LA|98|86|1244,606|12,70|14,47|-1,77
Wayne Gretzky|1993|LA|48|54|679,32|14,15|12,58|1,57
Wayne Gretzky|1994|LA|109|84|1344,438|12,33|16,01|-3,67
Wayne Gretzky|1995|LA|54|34|720,672|13,35|21,20|-7,85
Wayne Gretzky|1996|STL|82|69|1212,88|14,79|17,58|-2,79
Wayne Gretzky|1997|NYR|72|84|1407,53|19,55|16,76|2,79
Wayne Gretzky|1998|NYR|80|69|1389,9|17,37|20,14|-2,77
Wayne Gretzky|1999|NYR|66|43|1129,8|17,12|26,27|-9,16
||||||||
Mark Messier|1980|EDM|54|44|909,45|16,84|20,67|-3,83
Mark Messier|1981|EDM|77|65|1041,912|13,53|16,03|-2,50
Mark Messier|1982|EDM|82|103|1163,682|14,19|11,30|2,89
Mark Messier|1983|EDM|84|103|1146,838|13,65|11,13|2,52
Mark Messier|1984|EDM|60|100|970,389|16,17|9,70|6,47
Mark Messier|1985|EDM|46|54|719,125|15,63|13,32|2,32
Mark Messier|1986|EDM|47|83|824,985|17,55|9,94|7,61
Mark Messier|1987|EDM|70|91|1099,945|15,71|12,09|3,63
Mark Messier|1988|EDM|74|95|1131,361|15,29|11,91|3,38
Mark Messier|1989|EDM|76|71|1011,816|13,31|14,25|-0,94
Mark Messier|1990|EDM|80|99|1254,362|15,68|12,67|3,01
Mark Messier|1991|EDM|41|56|785,566|19,16|14,03|5,13
Mark Messier|1992|NYR|71|102|1238,562|17,44|12,14|5,30
Mark Messier|1993|NYR|80|74|1124,175|14,05|15,19|-1,14
Mark Messier|1994|NYR|46|71|1084,976|23,59|15,28|8,31
Mark Messier|1995|NYR|33|41|717,002|21,73|17,49|4,24
Mark Messier|1996|NYR|52|81|1173,344|22,56|14,49|8,08
Mark Messier|1997|NYR|63|75|1234,406|19,59|16,46|3,13
Mark Messier|1998|VAN|74|64|1233,28|16,67|19,27|-2,60
Mark Messier|1999|VAN|47|35|828,36|17,62|23,67|-6,04
Mark Messier|2000|VAN|56|41|999,24|17,84|24,37|-6,53
Mark Messier|2001|NYR|76|51|1067,64|14,05|20,93|-6,89
Mark Messier|2002|NYR|23|22|522,34|22,71|23,74|-1,03
Mark Messier|2003|NYR|43|41|992,16|23,07|24,20|-1,13
Mark Messier|2004|NYR|45|48|882,36|19,61|18,38|1,23
||||||||
Mario Lemieux|1985|PIT|114|79|1171,577|10,28|14,83|-4,55
Mario Lemieux|1986|PIT|98|92|1297,733|13,24|14,11|-0,86
Mario Lemieux|1987|PIT|69|82|1056,951|15,32|12,89|2,43
Mario Lemieux|1988|PIT|82|105|1193,731|14,56|11,37|3,19
Mario Lemieux|1989|PIT|103|144|1244,728|12,08|8,64|3,44
Mario Lemieux|1990|PIT|102|84|990,669|9,71|11,79|-2,08
Mario Lemieux|1991|PIT|28|36|439,504|15,70|12,21|3,49
Mario Lemieux|1992|PIT|85|112|1150,464|13,53|10,27|3,26
Mario Lemieux|1993|PIT|66|121|1003,14|15,20|8,29|6,91
Mario Lemieux|1994|PIT|25|23|344,938|13,80|15,00|-1,20
Mario Lemieux|1996|PIT|85|95|1094,31|12,87|11,52|1,36
Mario Lemieux|1997|PIT|75|102|1231,2|16,42|12,07|4,35
Mario Lemieux|2001|PIT|44|59|710,79|16,15|12,05|4,11
Mario Lemieux|2002|PIT|20|20|364,08|18,20|18,20|0,00
Mario Lemieux|2003|PIT|76|51|1101,48|14,49|21,60|-7,10
Mario Lemieux|2004|PIT|7|5|154,7|22,10|30,94|-8,84
Mario Lemieux|2006|PIT|26|10|319,8|12,30|31,98|-19,68
||||||||
Jaromir Jagr|1991|PIT|57|53|943,2|16,55|17,80|-1,25
Jaromir Jagr|1992|PIT|68|80|1008,63|14,83|12,61|2,22
Jaromir Jagr|1993|PIT|58|88|1117,719|19,27|12,70|6,57
Jaromir Jagr|1994|PIT|77|92|1260|16,36|13,70|2,67
Jaromir Jagr|1995|PIT|37|60|731,088|19,76|12,18|7,57
Jaromir Jagr|1996|PIT|84|115|1309,048|15,58|11,38|4,20
Jaromir Jagr|1997|PIT|65|87|1044,792|16,07|12,01|4,06
Jaromir Jagr|1998|PIT|60|77|1370,6|22,84|17,80|5,04
Jaromir Jagr|1999|PIT|87|104|1517,13|17,44|14,59|2,85
Jaromir Jagr|2000|PIT|55|80|1076,04|19,56|13,45|6,11
Jaromir Jagr|2001|PIT|77|96|1350,27|17,54|14,07|3,47
Jaromir Jagr|2002|WAS|69|69|1184,73|17,17|17,17|0,00
Jaromir Jagr|2003|WAS|57|62|1203|21,11|19,40|1,70
Jaromir Jagr|2004|NYR|63|58|1225,84|19,46|21,14|-1,68
Jaromir Jagr|2006|NYR|51|84|1273,46|24,97|15,16|9,81
||||||||
Eric Lindros|1993|PHI|57|85|969,229|17,00|11,40|5,60
Eric Lindros|1994|PHI|71|87|1106,04|15,58|12,71|2,86
Eric Lindros|1995|PHI|37|64|846,308|22,87|13,22|9,65
Eric Lindros|1996|PHI|65|91|1285,603|19,78|14,13|5,65
Eric Lindros|1997|PHI|45|76|907,66|20,17|11,94|8,23
Eric Lindros|1998|PHI|43|57|1127,7|26,23|19,78|6,44
Eric Lindros|1999|PHI|42|77|1167,24|27,79|15,16|12,63
Eric Lindros|2000|PHI|36|47|914,65|25,41|19,46|5,95
Eric Lindros|2002|NYR|56|75|1147,68|20,49|15,30|5,19
Eric Lindros|2003|NYR|53|58|1235,25|23,31|21,30|2,01
Eric Lindros|2004|NYR|24|31|464,1|19,34|14,97|4,37
Eric Lindros|2006|TOR|22|19|369,93|16,82|19,47|-2,66

Jari Kurri|1981|EDM|65|91|1113,75|17,13|12,24|4,90
Jari Kurri|1982|EDM|58|96|997,408|17,20|10,39|6,81
Jari Kurri|1983|EDM|68|115|1132,56|16,66|9,85|6,81
Jari Kurri|1984|EDM|78|116|1024,576|13,14|8,83|4,30
Jari Kurri|1985|EDM|64|140|1170,336|18,29|8,36|9,93
Jari Kurri|1986|EDM|96|141|1278,186|13,31|9,07|4,25
Jari Kurri|1987|EDM|78|113|1217,706|15,61|10,78|4,84
Jari Kurri|1988|EDM|73|98|1156,08|15,84|11,80|4,04
Jari Kurri|1989|EDM|75|94|1116,516|14,89|11,88|3,01
Jari Kurri|1990|EDM|65|83|1118,832|17,21|13,48|3,73
Jari Kurri|1992|LA|80|56|1037,111|12,96|18,52|-5,56
Jari Kurri|1993|LA|66|85|1104,786|16,74|13,00|3,74
Jari Kurri|1994|LA|89|65|1177,902|13,23|18,12|-4,89
Jari Kurri|1995|LA|36|19|500,194|13,89|26,33|-12,43
Jari Kurri|1996|NYR|57|41|918,172|16,11|22,39|-6,29
Jari Kurri|1997|ANA|56|43|1074,938|19,20|25,00|-5,80
Jari Kurri|1998|COL|22|28|720,3|32,74|25,73|7,02

YEAR|PLAYER|POS|Franch.|ESGA|ESGF|TOT ES MIN| TOT ES MIN per ESGA |TOT ES MIN per ESGF|DIF
1978|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|42|73|1044.12| 24.86 |14.30|10.56
1979|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|41|104|1190.88| 29.05 |11.45|17.60
1980|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|51|79|1160.03| 22.75 |14.68|8.06
1981|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|60|97|1208.54| 20.14 |12.46|7.68
1982|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|51|120|1203.84| 23.60 |10.03|13.57
1983|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|66|93|1279.01| 19.38 |13.75|5.63
1984|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|46|112|1017.06| 22.11 |9.08|13.03
1985|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|65|102|1103.75| 16.98 |10.82|6.16
1986|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|75|105|1253.60| 16.71 |11.94|4.78
1987|BOSSY, MIKE|R|NYI|59|52|880.49| 14.92 |16.93|-2.01
10||||556|937|11341.31| 20.40 |12.10|8.29
||||||| ||
1972|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|DET|63|63|1114.70| 17.69 |17.69|0.00
1973|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|DET|74|70|1198.97| 16.20 |17.13|-0.93
1974|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|DET|95|64|1172.75| 12.34 |18.32|-5.98
1975|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|DET|110|95|1426.56| 12.97 |15.02|-2.05
1976|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|79|81|1292.64| 16.36 |15.96|0.40
1977|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|77|87|1388.24| 18.03 |15.96|2.07
1978|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|72|64|1184.05| 16.45 |18.50|-2.06
1979|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|79|102|1360.56| 17.22 |13.34|3.88
1980|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|75|110|1422.96| 18.97 |12.94|6.04
1981|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|72|127|1356.24| 18.84 |10.68|8.16
1982|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|101|91|1250.11| 12.38 |13.74|-1.36
1983|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|82|92|1214.40| 14.81 |13.20|1.61
1984|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|66|74|950.27| 14.40 |12.84|1.56
1985|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|78|89|1135.44| 14.56 |12.76|1.80
1986|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|98|76|1165.36| 11.89 |15.33|-3.44
1987|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA|68|60|950.40| 13.98 |15.84|-1.86
1987|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|NYR|15|7|173.18| 11.55 |24.74|-13.19
1987|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|LA/NYR|83|67|1123.55| 13.54 |16.77|-3.23
1988|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|NYR|41|27|735.06| 17.93 |27.22|-9.30
1989|DIONNE, MARCEL|C|NYR|23|17|400.41| 17.41 |23.55|-6.14
18||||1368|1396|20892.29| 15.27 |14.97|0.31
||||||| ||
1981|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|87|98|1280.05| 14.71 |13.06|1.65
1982|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|118|108|1349.36| 11.44 |12.49|-1.06
1983|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|85|113|1212.38| 14.26 |10.73|3.53
1984|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|91|113|1300.00| 14.29 |11.50|2.78
1985|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|77|100|1224.08| 15.90 |12.24|3.66
1986|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|88|90|1210.76| 13.76 |13.45|0.31
1987|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|82|61|1068.03| 13.02 |17.51|-4.48
1988|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|66|68|1121.68| 17.00 |16.50|0.50
1989|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|83|60|1058.33| 12.75 |17.64|-4.89
1990|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL|89|44|909.66| 10.22 |20.67|-10.45
1990|STASTNY, PETER|C|NJ|8|7|140.93| 17.62 |20.13|-2.52
1990|STASTNY, PETER|C|COL/NJ|97|51|1050.58| 10.83 |20.60|-9.77
1991|STASTNY, PETER|C|NJ|53|53|1010.24| 19.06 |19.06|0.00
1992|STASTNY, PETER|C|NJ|61|67|996.34| 16.33 |14.87|1.46
1993|STASTNY, PETER|C|NJ|41|36|665.01| 16.22 |18.47|-2.25
1994|STASTNY, PETER|C|STL|10|8|197.81| 19.78 |24.73|-4.95
1995|STASTNY, PETER|C|STL|2|3|62.85| 31.43 |20.95|10.48
15||||1041|1029|14807.50| 14.22 |14.39|-0.17

MyDogSparty

Yzerman & Lidstrom
Mar 3, 2008
The main reason I liked overpass's data that I linked to better than pnep's is because of the $Pts column. He states that "$Pts number is a number I calculated that adds the players ESGF and ESGA to a league-average team for the season and estimates how many regular season points it would add to the team."

I'd be curious to see those numbers ($Pts) for Messier & Trottier.

edit: Also, I'm not sure how to read pnep's chart. Are the commas = to decimals? Are those supposed to be averages at the bottom of SOME of the ones you listed?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->