Mark Kreidler article: Someone is going to lose their job when this is said and done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckhead

Jun 13, 2004
Behind you!!!
Aswell they should. They are playing a high risk game of poker and not only are hundreds of millions of dollars at stake, but more importantly the credibility of the game we love. Who ever flinches first will pay with his job, and while these two ego maniacs stare eachother down, we the fans will stare at empty arenas and wonder when will the madness end...Not soon enough for this hockey fan. Having said that, I don't want them to simply stick another band-aid on the NHL product, they need to fix it, and if it takes a year or two, yes it will be tough, but if the game is on the road to recovery when all is said and done, I am all for it. I just hope that there is no half assed solution to this. Make sure it works, fix the game, and sign a long deal...12-15 years.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We won't know what a solution is until we try it out in real life. If this is such a dire situation, it's not going to be fixed in one shot.

You don't get an organ transplant and know wheather or not all your problems are solved within a month.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
*throws two pairs of die...snake eyes lands on a piece of paper Bob Goodenow's name written on it and a 7 lands on a piece of paper Gary Bettman's name written on it*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->