Recalled/Assigned: Mark Jankowski Called Up - It's Happening! (Just not yet)

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Janko recalled. Anybody else excited to see what he can do?

I'm not sure where to put my expectations at but I think he will surprise a lot of people and stick.

I mean, if you think about it, we're almost a top defensive team in the league now. Just gotta find a way to get Bieksa out of Anaheim.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Guess he'll play on Sunday then. Maybe they called him up so he doesn't have to play in AHL this weekend before Philly game.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
That last Millions tweet, though.

hqdefault.jpg

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Drop Freddie Hamilton. Use Jankowski as #3C and Stajan as #4C.

I've liked Freddy. Plus Stajan has been pretty effective on wing too.

Personally I think we go

Backlund
Monahan
Jankowski
Hamilton

We gotta let Monahan snap out of this thing. Play him third line minutes, sure. But sitting him out is a joke.

And to anyone saying he's hurt. No. Look at how good he played against Chicago. He dominated Toews like I can't remember Toews being dominated. You can't do that injured. His confidence is shot. You can tell a players confidence is shot when they treat the puck like a hot potato.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
And to anyone saying he's hurt. No. Look at how good he played against Chicago. He dominated Toews like I can't remember Toews being dominated. You can't do that injured. His confidence is shot. You can tell a players confidence is shot when they treat the puck like a hot potato.

Back injuries are a different thing though. Even if you say you are 100% and the doctors have cleared you, you still might unconsciously play differently as you want to make sure you don't re-injure your back. Of course you can say that it's confidence issues in one way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->