March 1st, eh?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

04' hockey

Jul 1, 2003
City of Brotherly Lo
Visit site
How many of you season tix holders or partial tix holders are actually gonna fork over your $ for this supposed 30 game s-e-a-s-o-n???????

Couldn't the NHLPA and the Owners first supply mouthguards to us all before they kick us in the teeth and ask for thier(OUR!) money?

Talk about a great time to make a statement to both the players AND owners. Just about the only "party" in this whole matter thats hardly been approached is US(fans).

Shove your "season" and tix!

:rant: :razz:

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I would think they would have to intice the season ticket holders some how..

They get half off next time they buy season tickets? Drastically reduce the price for the 30 game season? Give them free stuff (signed jerseys, stuff like that).

I can't speak for them, so I don't really know.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
04' hockey said:
How many of you season tix holders or partial tix holders are actually gonna fork over your $ for this supposed 30 game s-e-a-s-o-n???????

Couldn't the NHLPA and the Owners first supply mouthguards to us all before they kick us in the teeth and ask for thier(OUR!) money?

Talk about a great time to make a statement to both the players AND owners. Just about the only "party" in this whole matter thats hardly been approached is US(fans).

You noticed the lack of love,lol
Definately time to take a long hard look at the NHL and ask ourselves if they deserve us as fans.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
avalanche_country said:
yea great reason to ban someone :shakehead

if you're walking in a park and throw garbage on the ground, you'll get a ticket.

If you're posting on a messageboard and throw your litter on the ground...when there's a clearly marked thread for it...there should be a penalty.

I mean, I know this thread saying what other people have said a zillion times already was special enough to stand on its own, but believe it or not..some people think it creates clutter!

justapantherfan

Mar 12, 2002
Sunrise, Fl
www.simplaying.com
nomorekids said:
if you're walking in a park and throw garbage on the ground, you'll get a ticket.

If you're posting on a messageboard and throw your litter on the ground...when there's a clearly marked thread for it...there should be a penalty.

I mean, I know this thread saying what other people have said a zillion times already was special enough to stand on its own, but believe it or not..some people think it creates clutter!

Make a "RANT" Forum then it will stop or it can be moved!

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
04' hockey said:

i was talking to a wealthy season ticket holder of the Vancouver Canucks. He didnt blink when i asked him if he was going to keep his tickets for next season. He said without a doubt.

I was a bit puzzled, why would he give away another $15,000 and he informed me that they are only required to leave a deposit. It wont be as much trouble as I once thought to not only repay the deposits (they will simply offer to roll over for next seasons deposit) nor to keep subscribers.

DR

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
nomorekids said:

you need to lighten up. you have posted long enough to know that a single thread for a broad subject doesnt last. once a thread is so long, who even bother to read it ?

you have something better to discuss ?

dr

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
04' hockey said:

I have ranger season tickets and they give refunds based on cancelled games so Im going to be stuck with the tickets if there is a season..but am i complaining? Nope..i will still go out and buy the 15 home game tickets...as long as there isnt a bunch of wanna b NHLers on the ice (scabs) I will go to the game that I love. Though i wont be buying any jerseys or anything like I do every year.

I Hate You All*

Any user who writes 'my sources' in one of his/her post should be banned on the spot. They should add a section of source code into the message board that does that.
That is worse than people starting these rants. For instance, some guy with 20 posts comes on here insisting that 'his sources' are adamant that the lock-out will come to an end the next morning with the announcement of a new CBA. Then he goes on for another ten posts about how confident he is and won't shut up about it. When someone finally questions his so-called sources, he tries to be all sly and use rhetorical bs such as 'it's all right for you to not know who I am' or 'I feel bad for you for not believing me.'
****ing DIE. :mad:

hipcheck85

Where is Triggrman?
Mar 12, 2002
Nashville / Via NYC
Visit site
Staze19 said:
Any user who writes 'my sources' in one of his/her post should be banned on the spot. They should add a section of source code into the message board that does that.
That is worse than people starting these rants. For instance, some guy with 20 posts comes on here insisting that 'his sources' are adamant that the lock-out will come to an end the next morning with the announcement of a new CBA. Then he goes on for another ten posts about how confident he is and won't shut up about it. When someone finally questions his so-called sources, he tries to be all sly and use rhetorical bs such as 'it's all right for you to not know who I am' or 'I feel bad for you for not believing me.'
****ing DIE. :mad:

My sources say they are working on this right now......stay tuned

Titanium

Oct 20, 2003
Nottinghamshire, Eng
Visit site
Well my sources say...

Damn! I need to get some sources!

Seriously though, if I were a season ticket holder, I'd be looking for the option of a refund, even if I wasn't going to take it! The situation faced by, for example, FLYLine4LIFE, would bother me! Hopefully, at least some teams will recognise the possibility that some fans won't want to watch a heavily-abbreviated season!

nyr7andcounting

Feb 24, 2004
I will not be purchasing any kind of ticket deal for a shortened season. This was the first year I had a deal setup at MSG, and even if they come back with a 30 game season I will say forget it I'll talk to you in August. Truthfully I don't even care if I see a shortened season this year, and I doubt that anyone is going to pay consistently to go see these games. I mean once it gets warm out the interest even from hardcore fans start to fade slightly, imagine the kind of attendance a bad team is going to get in April this year. All I want is this thing to be settled in time for the draft and training camps to open on time next year.

jacketracket*

nomorekids said:

" ... makin' fun of my sandals ... that's a paddlin' ..." ;)

I Hate You All*

hipcheck85 said:
My sources say they are working on this right now......stay tuned

I can't really hear... what hipcheck85 says because...

I got my two Stanley Cup rings... plugging my ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad