Marc Methot

• Thread starter whitesox_2000_22*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesox_2000_22*

Does anyone believe that he is going to be a great NHL defenceman....he wont put up the points but in everygame i have seen him play in the las 2 years i dont think that anyone has ever got by him 1 on 1...he is a greeat skater and his size really helps as well....he just needs to improve on his puck handling a little bit....ANy thoughts??

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
whitesox_2000_22 said:
Does anyone believe that he is going to be a great NHL defenceman....he wont put up the points but in everygame i have seen him play in the las 2 years i dont think that anyone has ever got by him 1 on 1...he is a greeat skater and his size really helps as well....he just needs to improve on his puck handling a little bit....ANy thoughts??

As a CBJ fan, I hope he becomes a great NHL defenseman. That being said, I don't know if I've ever heard anyone say he will. The only thing I know is what I read.

Count the Cash

Feb 3, 2004
whitesox_2000_22 said:

Thanks for the info on how Methot is doing, Sox.

I did hear Doug MacLean once say that London Knight's coach, Dale Hunter, stated to him that the kid is going to make it in the NHL. Would be great to see as the only thing I really know about Methot is that he has great size and is a +/- monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad