• Be patient

• Keep him is doing a good job

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The thing, amongst other things, with Bergevin is that isn't it obvious why people don't have a lot of confidence in him? When he acts as the worst HF posters on their worst days.....why isn't it more obvious? To say in a press conference to look at YouTube? Even as far as analysing prospects in upcoming drafts, we are told, and it's totally deserving, that watching prospects on youTube isn't the best way to analyse a prospect....but it is for Domi? And he loved him at WCJ hence he's a great hockey player? There are not a thousand of great players in the WJC that ended up being average in the NHL? Or even not even make the NHL?

We are not working that hard at finding stupid stuff. He gives it to us everytime he talks....

Let's call it the Marty Murray syndrome ;)

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
I am a HUGE Habs fan, didnt miss a game for the last 20 years before last year, but like most die hard habs fan that clown took away all the fun that i had watching this team.

What is it gonna take to get this moron fired?? Where is Molson breaking point?? We are the biggest joke of the NHL and he still have a job!!!

Roke

Jul 21, 2003
Winnipeg
"I mean, he's a big centre and they don't come by and then when you do you either draft them you can't trade for one because they're not available. Down the middle for me has to be a strength and he fits the bill."

Marc Bergevin on TSN talking about Alex Galchenyuk after drafting him in 2012.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
"I mean, he's a big centre and they don't come by and then when you do you either draft them you can't trade for one because they're not available. Down the middle for me has to be a strength and he fits the bill."

Marc Bergevin on TSN talking about Alex Galchenyuk after drafting him in 2012.
Has there ever been a guy, who says one thing, and does another, as much as Mac Bergevin??? An arrogant lying clown...not exactly qualities anyone is looking for, in their GM.
Stu Cowan has article calling out Molson...hope the rest of the media jumps on that train...

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I’m curious if the 11 voters who said to keep him he is doing a good job are belial and 10 fans from our rivals coming in here.

Reactions: lo striver

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
bum-this-old-picture-of-marc-bergevin-is-very-telling-30944591.png

Reactions: Peanut

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Outside of Engels.. there's no one in the English media left to defend bergevin

Might still have a couple of ball washers at TSN690 but their numbers are clearly dwindling. Also, we can't totally discard the traditional media cowards on both sides of the linguistic spectrum, who will sell their souls to MB not to lose their sandwich privileges at the BC.

Reactions: groovejuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->