Marc Bergevin - Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
There is hope yet for Purple Pants.

$

Barney The Dinosaur transitioned into a new career: Man behind children’s show Barney is now running a tantric sex business | Metro News

So can Bergy The Dinosaur GM. Do the right thing, move on to a new challenge.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
is a dedicated Bergevin thread really necessary given he's getting shredded in every thread here anyways? lol

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
No negative talk allowed , we must respect eachothers safespaces!
Figured i'd get this type of response smdh...

I didn't condemn anyone for talking negative about him, I haven't been complimentary of him either if you've noticed (not that you'd care too, you know...narrative and all).

I just made a post, jokingly, on the merits of having a dedicated thread to shredding him when he's getting shredded in every thread.

By all means, shred away...I would never, ever, prevent that catharthis to anyone here lol

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I will repeat it again,,,

If you guys want changes, stop buying tickets ,,,,

Its the only way Geoff will do something....

Tickets have been purchased before the season so that's kind of hard to do right now
The seats that have not been sold you can clearly see them empty behind both nets
Now it's to wait and see if the companies which spend ridiculous amount of money on season tickets renew them or not. Hopefully they don't and he gets the message!

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
I can understand that empty seats are important but what about an owner's desire to actually achieve the goal of winning the stanley cup or at the very least making the playoffs?Molson cannot be that blind or stupid to see that this team is going nowhere under Bergevin.6 years under his guidance and he has turned this roster into a complete joke.If Molson only cares about money he should sell the team to someone who cares about winning .

Reactions: OldCraig71

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I can understand that empty seats are important but what about an owner's desire to actually achieve the goal of winning the stanley cup or at the very least making the playoffs?Molson cannot be that blind or stupid to see that this team is going nowhere under Bergevin.6 years under his guidance and he has turned this roster into a complete joke.If Molson only cares about money he should sell the team to someone who cares about winning .

Why "should" he to that. If he only cares about money surely hes not gonna sell his printing machine.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Saw the other thread was locked, so here's a new one.

What's his plan going to be, going into the deadline?
If the players don't finally find the answer in the room, he's going to roll up his sleeves and turn every towel and flip flop till he finds it for them.

PepsiMayWest

Nov 7, 2007
Montreal/Ottawa
Figured i'd get this type of response smdh...

I didn't condemn anyone for talking negative about him, I haven't been complimentary of him either if you've noticed (not that you'd care too, you know...narrative and all).

I just made a post, jokingly, on the merits of having a dedicated thread to shredding him when he's getting shredded in every thread.

By all means, shred away...I would never, ever, prevent that catharthis to anyone here lol
I'm pretty sure you didn't notice his post was written in sarcastica font.
sarcastica-image.png

Reactions: 417

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I will repeat it again,,,

If you guys want changes, stop buying tickets ,,,,

Its the only way Geoff will do something....
Corporate sponsorship will sell out the Bell center over and over. Nobody will give up their seasons tickets either.

Reactions: cphabs

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Tickets have been purchased before the season so that's kind of hard to do right now
The seats that have not been sold you can clearly see them empty behind both nets
Now it's to wait and see if the companies which spend ridiculous amount of money on season tickets renew them or not. Hopefully they don't and he gets the message!
This is true, fans should not fall for this going into next season if there are no significant upgrades to the roster.

Reactions: jackeymoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad