#ThriftShop

:popcorn:

Reactions: SquiddFX

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
Want to laugh? These are quotes from our beloved GM:

«ON A UNE MEILLEURE DÉFENSIVE QUE L’AN DERNIER» - MARC BERGEVIN

«Moi, je crois que oui, nous serons meilleurs, a raconté Bergevin. Je considère que nous avons une meilleure équipe, surtout à la ligne bleue.»

«Nous avons acquis des joueurs avec de l’expérience et qui bougent encore mieux la rondelle, a répliqué le DG. Mais je ne veux rien enlever rien à ceux qui sont partis.»

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
Let's be honest, as much as we want it to happen, Bergevin will not be going away anytime soon.

Just a few days ago (October 18), Molson had an interview and he said that he is confident we will get out of this slump, that we have the right personnel in place and that we have a very good team.

I hope I am proven wrong but I believe Molson is sincere in thinking that MB is the right person for this team.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Let's be honest, as much as we want it to happen, Bergevin will not be going away anytime soon.

Just a few days ago (October 18), Molson had an interview and he said that he is confident we will get out of this slump, that we have the right personnel in place and that we have a very good team.

I hope I am proven wrong but I believe Molson is sincere in thinking that MB is the right person for this team.

If those kinda losses keep pilling up, you can bet the farm he'll get axed.

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
I don't think Molson will have much of a choice. The Canadiens are falling towards Patrick Roy like an old Russian satellite dropping from orbit.

The question is, what happens to Claude Julien? Can't see Molson firing him—unless Saint Patrick decides he wants to be both GM and Coach.

Last edited:

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
As long as Bergevin dont spend the 8.5 mil cap, montreal will be a bottom team.

Team - Cap - Rank
ARI - 31th - 31th
CAR - 30th - 19th
MTL - 29th - 30th
COL - 28th - 14th
FLA - 27th - 28th
SJS - 26th - 22nd

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
I don't think Molson with have much a choice. The Canadiens are falling towards Patrick Roy like an old Russian satellite dropping from orbit.

The question is, what happens to Claude Julien? Can't see Molson firing him—unless Saint Patrick decides he wants to be both GM and Coach.

The main issue is the team given to Julien
Not in the NHL It will be a disaster
Roy cannot be the coach and the GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad