Marc Bergevin - Kickstart My Heart Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
There's no logic in what I am saying. That's your only argument? :laugh:

We have had issues in scoring since forever and MB has done nothing to improve it. His defense is actually worse than when he took over. No amount of Schlemkos is going to change that.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
There's no logic in what I am saying. That's your only argument? :laugh:

We have had issues in scoring since forever and MB has done nothing to improve it. His defense is actually worse than when he took over. No amount of Schlemkos is going to change that.

Spread the offense around, come on. They got Glachenyuk on the 4th line, it's spread all around!

Reactions: Peanut

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
You know what's the problem with this good core heritage thing? It's that it's that core that sucks right now... Where's Max?Where's Carey? Where's Gally? Where's Chucky?

That's your inherited core right there!!!

And outside that core which stars has Bergevin brought in to help this team win games?

Drouin and ....

He had to give up Subban who he inherited to get Weber.

His big signings this offseason were Streit, Hemsky, and Alzner. How well are they playing.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
No logic whatsoever in what you're saying.

Weak arguments? So this is what you expected out of Pacioretty going into this season? 1 point in 7 games? Get real man.

Price is atrocious, i'm not asking him to be God just decent would do the job.

Didn't he inherited all his stars?
To take a line from "The Leftovers"

"Surrender"

I like you Belial, no more denying. Join us.

Scaryprice

Nov 21, 2011
I thought we could never have a gun as bad as houle but boy was I wrong...to think just five or six years ago we had such a bright future, subban, Price, patch, Gally all young and coming into their own...every move has been a step back

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Its not rock bottom until we have teams starting there back up goalies against us like back in the Burke/JFJ years for Toronto.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
The thing that really bugs me about him is how horrible a job he’s done but watch his pressers the guy is so arrogant

Arrogance is when you flaunt somethimg you do have. Aside from his job as GM, ge doesnt have much else to flaunt as a GM. Now that's what I would actually call pretentious. To pretend he's something that he's not. I can respect arrogance. Not pretence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad