Marc Andre Fleury Available

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I've had several inquiries on Fleury's availability recently, so I figured I would make a post.

At some point this year, I did plan on making Fleury available given that I am currently running a platoon between he and Alex Nedeljkovic (two of the better rated goalies in the SIM this year). I was going to wait until closer to the deadline to make it public, but GM's are starting to sniff around so why not post.

Basically Fleury is potentially available. He is the reigning Vezina winner in the NHL and has among the best goalie ratings in the HFNHL this year. He is also an expiring deal, meaning there is no long term commitment given his age.

What would I be looking for?

a) A goalie that I can use as a competent back-up to Nedeljkovic. Preferably decent ratings and contract must work. Not taking a long term deal.
b) A first round pick or equivalent prospect
c) Depending on what the offer of B) looks like, I would also be looking at another mid round pick too.

Bottom line is that as a team competing in the East, I'm not rebuilding and don't have to move Fleury. If I'm not happy with an offer, I will just continue to ride a Ned/Fleury platoon into the playoffs and offseason.

You can reach me by email or whats app.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad