Marc-Andre Bergeron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiltalk

May 20, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Luke154 said:
He has looked good so far and has good offensive upside will he continue to get point will he stya in the NHL and will he get ice time?
The Oilers will bring him along the same way they did Ales, and if Bergeron performs he will get more ice time as he goes.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
ive watched him play about 4 games so far and from what ive seen with a bit better luck his point totals should be higher (hitting posts or passes that should have been converted)...and his point pace is fairly decent so far...4 points in 8 games last i checked....he definitely has a good offensive ceiling...im thinking he could be a 50+ point man if used on PP,...and most likely he will provided hes not a defensive liability...so is he?..from what ive seen hes doing a decent job defending and takes out his man out of the play, so i see no reason why he shouldnt be a full time NHL'er as he gets more experirnce.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
ok have your laugh but i didnt say this year ...and note the word IF.......tell me wise one why is it beyond the realm of possibility...for F***** sakes guys like chara got 40 points last year and watching the two ive seen a lot more offensive POTENTIAL in Beregereon...of course if his defense is what keeps him out of the line up then I wouoldnt make that prohection.....so learn to understand what someone is saying first

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I agree, 50 points down the line isnt out of the question for MA Bergeron. Edmonton doesnt have a PP QB and they are trying to mold him into one. In 2-3 years him and Hemsky could be pretty lethal on the PP.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
That guy scored more than 100 points in a season in juniors. Now I know this won't necessarily translate into the NHL, but that guy has some offensive tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->