Maple Leafs vs Islanders - 2002 Playoffs Videos

Leafsvideos

Oct 16, 2010
I have uploaded the 2001-02 Eastern Conference Quarter Final between the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. New York Islanders. These are 60 minute highlight videos that were produced by LeafsTV.

Let me know what you guys think!

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

Game 5

Game 6 - Period 1 & 2 (Period 3 was not working properly)

Game 7 - (Period 1 was not working properly, Otherwise Full Game)

Last edited:

Penalty Kill Icing*

All I'd say is keep uploading. I've been a silent admirer, and 've already watched the Sens 04 series hour long videos.

Keep up!

Bodybr3ak

Nov 19, 2010
Thanks brah.

This is the very first playoff hockey I can remember watching. Would have been 9 years old in a bar with my dad.

Apollo Leaf

Apr 8, 2010
Wasn't old enough to watch these games, but damn they were beautys. I miss the old Leafs.

FelixPotvin29

Oct 21, 2012
Good times... I was at both of these games when I was lucky enough to get Leafs playoff tickets.

Notably, the "softer" of the two games of the series as the intensity and physicality really escalated in game 3 to 7.

Nice post.

goleafsgo88

Oct 6, 2010
Thanks for the effort and videos!

One of my favourite series of all time. I was in first year university and disappeared from school during that timeframe :)

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Oh man... talk about some fond memories watching some of those highlight videos... Belfour was freakin HUGE for us....

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
Tucker nailing Peca then skating away like nothing happened was awesome. Bit of a dirty hit but **** the Islanders in that series.Such a hard fought series

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
I was at Game 6. I got 4 tickets online ($66 each) and lined up 3 buddies. We were at one guy's condo on King & Jarvis and decided that if we could get $400 for them we'd pick up a 24 and watch it on tv. Me and a buddy headed to the ACC and found a scalper. He told us he was having trouble getting face. We milled around for about a half hour and I called the other 2 guys and told them to come down. As I was ending the call, the scalper fanned 4 x $100s in front of me. I figured we'd have more fun at the game so I let things stand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->