Confirmed with Link: Maple Leafs 2018-2019 preseason schedule

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
I thought the Kraft Hockeyville game is played in the arena of the community that won, so wouldn't that be the same thing once again for this year?
I don't have a link, and I don't remember who won Kraft HV this year, but I remember a tweet somewhere that had the locations of each of the games, and the first said Kraft. Don't quote me!!

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Toronto Maple Leafs announce 2018 pre-season schedule - Sportsnet.ca

And judging by the "vs" and "at" in the article. They are the home team in Lucan and away at Ottawa.

Yes, the first game in Lucan appears to be considered a home game. Then they travel to the Canadian Tire Centre and. then home-and-aways vs the other teams.
Toronto Maple Leafs announce 2018 pre-season schedule - Sportsnet.ca
Here it directly from the Maple Leafs website and it confirms Toronto is the "home" team in the Kraft Hockeyville game.

The Toronto Maple Leafs announced today the club's 2018 NHL Preseason schedule. The club will play eight preseason games in total with one neutral site game, three games at home and four games on the road. Toronto will open their preseason schedule with a game in Lucan, Ontario, as part of Kraft Hockeyville 2018.

Maple Leafs Announce 2018 NHL Preseason Schedule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad