Manitoba Moose 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I wonder if the incident that resulted in Lemieux being penalized was some overflow from yesterday's game. Yesterday Petan took 3 penalties. Then in today's game he took a stupid retaliation penalty. At the stoppage of play there was a long break (commercial and "check in to win"). It was during this that Lemieux protested the penalty to Petan and the official was having none of it. I didn't see him on the bench to start the second period so I guess it was more of a "hit the showers" than a benching.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I guess this means Phillips goes back toto Jacksonville

Mason was in the process of turning his season around when he took the first shot to the head. His performance with the Moose didn't give me a lot of confidence that he is ready to play well. Helle is gradually regressing and needs a break.

I wish Hutch had been given one of the recent games and then, possibly a competition for the #2 spot.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I thought the AHL trade deadline passed earlier today. I guess they got one in under the wire.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Sounds like the Moose are just about to start a daytime school-kid game right now on 1290, vs. Admirals.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_0635.jpg

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
And the next Moose mini bobblehead is... JC Lipon!

Thank god they got rid of that cheezy "Mr.Lube" advertisement they put on Cormier's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad