Manitoba Moose 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Nice to see Lemieux off to a good start. Connor and Roslovic, too.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
So, who's the first call-up?

Call up all the Moose. Waive all the Jets! :sarcasm:

SG26XL.jpg

In all seriousness, didn't realize there was a Moose game today and that Moose boxscore took some of the sting out of the Jets game. Kyle Connor looks like a man on a mission, 10 SoG already in just 2 games. I am not sure how long the Jets can keep him down in the minors with that kind of play

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Call up all the Moose. Waive all the Jets! :sarcasm:

SG26XL.jpg

In all seriousness, didn't realize there was a Moose game today and that Moose boxscore took some of the sting out of the Jets game. Kyle Connor looks like a man on a mission, 10 SoG already in just 2 games. I am not sure how long the Jets can keep him down in the minors with that kind of play
Connor should have started with the Jets. Play him on one of the top 2 lines and move Perreault down to the third line. It seemed so obvious...

Reactions: JetsFan815

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Good game for a bunch of prospects: Connor and Roslovic tearing it up, Niku with 2A's, and Lemieux with 1G and 2A's.

CanWin

What happens now?
Mar 7, 2014
Winnerpeg
Connor should have started with the Jets. Play him on one of the top 2 lines and move Perreault down to the third line. It seemed so obvious...
Given our current situation, that certainly sounds like a reasonable solution. Never mind what happened in the pre-season. He didn't impress. Maybe he needed the A to prime the pump, but now that the flow has begun, bring him up.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

There are several obvious things that the Jets could be doing, yet they don't. It's honestly just depressing at this point

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So this Moose team may be ok this season. I kind of wish Poolman was playing with the club although I am glad Tucker is collecting and NHL paycheque.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
That would be right up there on my list of Jobs I would least like to do.

Being Tucker Poolman's agent, or just a player agent in general? 3% of an NHL contract is pretty good money...and what do you have to do? Talk to Chev- oh, that would suck. :sarcasm:

Reactions: ps241

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Being Tucker Poolman's agent, or just a player agent in general? 3% of an NHL contract is pretty good money...and what do you have to do? Talk to Chev- oh, that would suck. :sarcasm:

I know a few agents and yea no thanks on that gig.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

Winnipeg, MB – The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has signed defenceman Charles-David Beaudoin to a professional tryout.
Beaudoin, 23, played 17 games with the University of Quebec Trois Rivieres where he posted nine points (3G, 6A). The Drummondville, Que. native also spent time in the professional ranks, playing six games with the Binghamton Senators, tallying two assists. He also played five ECHL games for Tulsa, picking up two helpers.

The Moose also announced the following roster moves:
Jimmy Lodge (F) to Jacksonville (ECHL)
Kale Kessy (F) to Tulsa (ECHL)
Tim Daly (D) to Norfolk (ECHL)
John McCarron (F) released from tryout

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Well this is the end of the road for Lodge. In last year of his ELC and can't crack an AHL roster is a death sentence in NA hockey. He is moving to ECHL or Europe next after Jets don't qualify him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad