Managerial Thread - 23/24 Season - Chelolsea

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Slot and Feyenoord pre-empting Liverpool's announcement is extremely funny to me
Slot has being talking too much honestly. That’s been bothering me a bit. AZ basically fired him on the spot after they knew he was going to Feyenoord too; so I would prefer if Slot just said a bit less here

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Slot has being talking too much honestly. That’s been bothering me a bit. AZ basically fired him on the spot after they knew he was going to Feyenoord too; so I would prefer if Slot just said a bit less here
I heard that culturally Dutch people are well known for being very straight forward and direct. Maybe that could explain why he is being very direct in the media about it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I heard that culturally Dutch people are well known for being very straight forward and direct. Maybe that could explain why he is being very direct in the media about it.
It is what it is. That's the kind of stuff that plays a lot better when you are winning than when you are losing though. I am just ready for this saga to be over. I do not mind that they are waiting until after the season to announce, just do not like all the noise that has happened between November and now in general

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
E-6M8ggXoAA8fZC.jpg

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
So Tuchel to Barca incoming...any time now? :laugh:

Uli and the board overruling Eberl/Freund (and the players' wishes) so the slot is available for Xabi next season (who is obviously going to Madrid) is peak FC Hollywood.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Xavi not continuing would be great, but no thanks to Tuchel. Good enough manager, but causes too much chaos and that’s the last thing we need. Part of me wants Amorim, but in the end I think Rafa Marquez might make the most sense.

Also, happy for Iraola.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I almost think Ten Hag and Ajax would do well to reunite. Not much for either to lose at the moment.

I also think Tuchel will be his successor at United.

Reactions: luiginb

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Haven't really watched one of his teams since Sassoulo? Bayern has talent, they just need someone who can get them to not hate life again.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The only one they even have is a teenager, so that doesn't seem like a problem.
I think RDZ would be good at Bayern. Selfishly would love to see him go to Juve and Motta stay at Bologna but doesn’t seem likely

Brighton supposedly want to replace RDZ with the Ipswich manager. Which would be a disaster for Ipswich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad