Managerial merry go round part II

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Enrique, Conte, Pocchetino, Ancelotti and Allegri are all rumored to be on the short list.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Jaap Stam sacked by Reading, they were in promotion final last season but are in the bottom half this season

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Sounds far more concrete the way that twitter account worded it than the way the German reporter from whom it's sourced worded it. Really just says Arsenal is a top candidate for Tuchel, and he wants to work abroad.

Nagelsmann is apparently no longer in the running at Bayern according to the same report, and they're after Favre, Kovac, and Hasenhüttl... basically the same as Dortmund. If neither of those teams take Nagelsmann this summer.... oh boy.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'll believe it when it happens. I think he gets to play out his contract.

I guess Tuchel is wayy better than Arsene. But I'd still prefer Jardim, Allegri or Blanc.

It does seem likely he leaves this summer... as a more of stepping down and not being fired.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'll believe it when it happens. I think he gets to play out his contract.

I guess Tuchel is wayy better than Arsene. But I'd still prefer Jardim, Allegri or Blanc.

Only because Tuchel will eventually fall out with management...or drive the club into the ground if forced to also run the transfers.

Reactions: All Might

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Only because Tuchel will eventually fall out with management...or drive the club into the ground if forced to also run the transfers.
Exactly. There is no denying that he is a clever tactician, but he's not a good manager IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad