Managerial merry go round part II

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Replacing Arsene with someone who's not actually a manager is several degrees worse than anything I could think of Arsenal doing, so naturally I've never wanted a football club to do something as much in my life.

Reactions: YNWA14

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lol, new reports that Arsenal as a club want Joachim Low to replace Wenger as the next manager. What an awful mistake that would be, he's an extremely below-average manager who wouldn't be the upgrade that Arsenal needs IMO.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
According to L'Equipe, PSG is trying to replace Emery with Conte. I really have no idea how Neymar fits in a very structured system like that. Absolutely no creative freedom in Conte's plans.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Sparta Prague sack Andrea Stamaccioni. Replaced by Pavel Hapal, who was most recently the manager of the Slovakian U21s

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Lol, new reports that Arsenal as a club want Joachim Low to replace Wenger as the next manager. What an awful mistake that would be, he's an extremely below-average manager who wouldn't be the upgrade that Arsenal needs IMO.

Jogi would be the perfect Wenger successor...he says already feeling his blood boil at the DFB for not even pursuing Tuchel...

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Jogi would be the perfect Wenger successor...he says already feeling his blood boil at the DFB for not even pursuing Tuchel...
I know you lot would be stoked to see him take the Arsenal, which opens up the DFB position to someone more competent.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I know you lot would be stoked to see him take the Arsenal, which opens up the DFB position to someone more competent.
Eh, I would be if I trusted the DFB not to hire someone worse. Jogi is at least always ready to win the last war

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Graham Arnold will return as the manager of the Australian national team after the World Cup when van Marwijk leaves

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Swiss manager Bernard Challandes is the new Kosovo manager, obviously their first foreign manager. I guess it makes sense for them to hire a Swiss coach as that's probably where most of their players play/come from :D However his previous international coaching stint resulted in a quick firing at Armenia (1 win in 9)

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Long time Slaven Bilic assistant, Nikola Jurcevic (was with him with Croatia, Lokomotiv, Besiktas and West Ham) is the new Dinamo Zagreb manager. Jurcevic managed Dinamo back in the 03-04 season and last managed in 2005

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Leonid Slutsky will manage Vitesse Arnhem starting next season, he of course has a connection with Abramovich which probably helped him get this job

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Mark Hughes hired by Southampton on a short term deal (until the end of the season) with the main priority of safety.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad