Mamin key to Florida W’s

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
With him on with MacK, he was able to clear the puck out of our zone without icing it several times. This is C R I T I C A L.

MacK goes for it well and is a decent skater and a pest, all useful, but his clears end up icings or whiffs. One reason the fourth line gets scored on. Haley the same thing.

Now MacK has Scevior and Mamin to clear the puck, better ratio of players good with the puck on the fourth line.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Boughner will put him back into the lineup, we’ll win, he’ll take him out, we’ll lose to some awful team.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I agree. Coaches play the hot hand for goalie. Why not the hot winger, even if it's more statistical than specific.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
The other stupid thing they did was separate Vatrano/Huby/Troch after a ridiculous debut where they produced a goal plus a ton of chances.

But that's what they do.

Change just to change.

Mamin's playing great you say? Doing everything we ask of him and more?

SCRATCH HIM

Vatrano's debut actually was better than expected. Lol, fine but..

CHANGE LINES

How about keeping what works and then change it when you see guys playing terrible and the team losing.. And no, I don't care how good Malgin was playing before his injury. He's not a superstar, bona fide top-6 guy so don't treat him like one. He's a solid player that hopefully can get hot at times and help produce offense. Vatrano is the new guy, but they got INSTANT chemistry by shear luck. Sometimes it takes weeks, months to get that kind of chemistry. Completely stupid.

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
coincidence?

jury is still out on that one. i love his play though. i feel like he doesn't cough the puck up nearly as often as other unnamed players on our 3rd and 4th..

It's a coincidence. Trust me, I love his game, thought he could've easily played here last season, but him just being in the lineup is not why we're winning lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad