Malkin Video

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Once again, a Mario type of player. Maybe not the Mario career but who knows.

And dont let fool you about hes scoring touch ! He can score goals and how he can, but you will hardly see the Ovechkin or Crosby type of goals.
But hey if he will score like mario did :sarcasm:

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
from the malkin games i've seen one of my favorite things about his play is that with his reach and speed, he gains the opponent's blue line so easily it's ridiculous.

martinc

Apr 12, 2006
Amazing, it's hard to believe that this guy was invisible in his game against Canada at the WJC

gamera

Jan 3, 2006
Kovalchuk Army HQ
what was that music? ugh!

but man....the kid is SICK!

and he looks twice as big as everyone else out there in some of those clips LOL

can't wait to see him next year. :bow:

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
Some of his moves aren't gonna fly in the NHL. I could see him taking a little while to adjust, but he has definate skill.

SammyTheBull

Dec 1, 2005
He's got some great moves with his size can't wait to see him in the NHL.

Is it me or are the goaltenders really horrible...

Roger's Pancreas*

God damnitt, now we have him, Crosby, Brodeur, Jagr, and Lundqvist in our division.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I saw this linked a couple of times before. The Mario comparison seems more and more apt the more that I see this. The fact that the Russian league is defensive oriented makes what Malkin is doing just plain sick. Several times he went one on four and beat everyone which was the scariest part of his game. He literally looked like he was playing 12 year olds. I love Crosby but Malkin could very well be better. I can not wait to see them together on the PP, hopefully with Kessel on the other wing.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Extinguisher said:
Some of his moves aren't gonna fly in the NHL. I could see him taking a little while to adjust, but he has definate skill.

The same thing was said about Ovechkin.

The funny thing is malkin has no moves ........... maybe two.HE GOES just through the D. Thats the most impressive thing. He dont need to undress the D with some crazy moves. He just has the perfect combination of Size and Skill oh and hes skating is very underrated :teach:

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
CSKA said:
The same thing was said about Ovechkin.

The funny thing is malkin has no moves ........... maybe two.HE GOES just through the D. Thats the most impressive thing. He dont need to undress the D with some crazy moves. He just has the perfect combination of Size and Skill oh and hes skating is very underrated :teach:

I disagree with this. Everyone who has watched him has raved ever since I first heard of him about his skating. On the other hand, his skating is deceptive. He is the first one since Mario who almost looked lazy and going half speed all the time and yet was blowing by everyone. He, and Mario before him, are just that smooth. If that was what you meant then I agree. But underrated? No way. People know about his skating.

SammyTheBull

Dec 1, 2005
Yea he skates very fast and smooth for a guy who's 6'4" like he glides sort of like Lemieux did. I like how he cuts through the D and puts the puck in their legs so they can't do anything about it. I think in the new game he'll be able to pull alot of that stuff.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
inferno98 said:
Wow! Him and Crosby are going to be sick

This is a short video clip of a kid pulling some wierd forsberg like move.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LalnAQ72M5g

Yeah, saw that one too. I think it's the same move Vermette pulled at the Sens skills comp this year. I think the kid is at least a pee wee.

Another Malkin video. Goal from the WC I thought it was this years b/c of Malkin's gloves, but the logo on the ice says Skoda. (Not in Riga)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kVEVUR6T4&search=goal

I don't think Malkin will have any major problems producing in the NHL.

Edit: A note on the music: I found the video, I didn't create it. Sounded like some Type O Neg crap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad