Proposal: Making the Los Angeles Kings Great Again!

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Makes sense, Voyonov would keep Hoffman's wife in check :sarcasm:

I don't see Hoffman's gf as an issue, doesn't sound like she went after anyone else

We will let some other team find out if she is an issue moving forward. As soon as I seen Hoffman the thread is dead. I would take Voynov and use Amart but for help sooner, instead of for picks. But I do not think many teams would toss a first for Hoffman at this point.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Pacioretty
Byron
2nd round pick(WSH)

For

Martinez
Amadio
1st round pick(20)

Then like a poster said above, Kings try to get Voynov back.

Pacioretty Kopitar Brown
Pearson Carter Toffoli
Byron Kempe Lewis
Clifford Thompson Reider
Iafallo

Muzzin Doughty
Phaneuf Voynov
Forbort Fantenberg
Brickley

Value may be fair but no chance I would make that deal. I would have no interest in paying the price to get Pacioretty and would have no interest at all in signing a 30 year old winger to a long term big money contract for his past performance with another team. But please let some team in our conference be the one to make that mistake.

P.S. I don’t think he is a bad player at all I just think in this era of the NHL I prefer not to sign anyone that age unless they are top flight centers or defenseman.

Reactions: Kingspiracy

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
With the current president anything is possible. But I don't see it happening without a ton of backlash from the public and sponsors.
What does the current President have to do with our current immigration law?Until
Congress votes on another immigration bill and sends it to the President,the current one prior to this President is ineffect.

Last edited:

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I know it’s a pipe dream. But...

Anders Lee (40 g), 12OA Brock Nelson (perennial 20 g), and Devon Toews

For

Doughty

Aren’t completely rebuilding, you accrue a lot of goal scoring and our best young D man behind Pulock. Toews is NHL ready and skates like Nick Leddy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad