Making the Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleD

1. Edmonton - Jordan Little(played 4 games with Edmonton Roadrunners last season)

2. Vancouver - James Demone(former Portland Winter Hawk.)

3. Ottawa - Michael Mole(former Mississauga Ice Dog.)

4. Calgary - Matt Hubbauer(former Regina Pat. Played 51 games for St. John's Maple Leafs last season.

5. Montreal - Kevin Lavallee(former Acadie-Bathurst Titan and Montreal Rocket. played for 2 different teams in Europe last season.)

6. Toronto - Dominic Noel(former Moncton Wildcat and Cape Breton
Screaming Eagle.)

BATJAM

Jan 14, 2005
Are any of these guys even invited to camp this year? I haven't read one article or heard anything about any of them, but I'm interested in the guy the nuck's picked up. Anybody have anymore info about the nuck's pick. I know he plays d, but that's it. What a waste of time that show turned out to be.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
BATJAM said:
Are any of these guys even invited to camp this year? I haven't read one article or heard anything about any of them, but I'm interested in the guy the nuck's picked up. Anybody have anymore info about the nuck's pick. I know he plays d, but that's it. What a waste of time that show turned out to be.
James Demone is huge. I think he will be at prospect camp.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Hedberg said:
Only Jordan Little and Matt Hubbauer have shots at the AHL this year.
I don't know about Little getting much AHL time with the Oilers spliting their affiliates, maybe the odd call up unless he blows them away at camp.

I hope he does, I'm cheering for him, he's a good guy.

Daniel_Tkaczuk

May 4, 2003
Downtown Halifax
Visit site
Hedberg said:
Only Jordan Little and Matt Hubbauer have shots at the AHL this year.

The Canadian university leagues are underrated. They are older, and they play with and against guys who have grown into their bodies.

Michael Mole has been phenomenal and Dom Noel has really stepped it up this season in the conditioning department.

Both are contenders.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
1. Edmonton - Jordan Little (13P in 40GP//Manitoba[CIS] ||1G in 4GP//Edmonton[AHL])
2 Vancouver - James Demone (19A in 60GP//Texas[ECHL] ||11GP//Laredo[CHL])
3 Ottawa - Michael Mole (Stats Unavailable)
4. Calgary - Matt Hubbauer (8P in 51GP//St.John's[AHL])
5. Montreal - Kevin Lavallee (14P in 38GP//Stra[2.GBun] || 1P in 9GP//Kassel[DEL])
6. Toronto - Dominic Noel (Stats Unavailable)

Daniel_Tkaczuk

May 4, 2003
Downtown Halifax
Visit site
Dominic Noel (Dalhousie Tigers; AUS 24-10-10-20 123 -11)
--- injury plagued season on awful team. has been working with leafs head of scouting very closely all summer.
--- 03/04 stats: (28 16-21-37-34)
--- led QMJHL playoffs in scoring in 01/02

Michael Mole (St. FX X-Men; 2.33 .925 10-11-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad