Speculation: Magic, magnificent Maurice…

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
nX0nJSB.jpg

Magic, magnificent Maurice…

So, Winnipeg Jets Coach Maurice’s team just beat the Nashville Predators!

Maurice always deserved great goaltending but if you dare to research it the poor man never ever got it until now!

Somehow Mo landed in Winnipeg…

Given the greatest opportunity in any head coach career…

TNSE is slowly proving itself to be one of the best of the NHL organizations that you really want to hang your hat with weather being a coach or player…

Trust, great owners and management to and from a rookie GM Chevy who assembled a team that can draft like no other…

Laine fell into our laps but what about 55 or JoMo or all of the players Winnipeg have drafted

I wrote this after the first back to back against the Blues…

Mase makes a Case!

To not let Haste and Hate get to much into your Face!

If you don't believe in your own Winnipeg Jets!

Its a sad Waste of Faith!

Mase had a very good game tonight our first against the Blues and even though we lost there is a lot of hope this season and for the future of our Winnipeg Jets.

I believe that our Winnipeg Jets are on the up slope of great things to come sooner then many of you may believe.

Yes we have taken a step back this season but as long as our players and coaches learn from it right now so we all can be a much better prepared team as a whole entire unit when the playoffs do start, so well be it.

Don't believe me, well then I shall make a partial case for you.

TNSE were way beyond patient building our Winnipeg Jets Team from the draft and develop.

Look where we are and do not think that Vancouver, Ottawa or even Edmonton wished they could have TNSE as the owners of their teams.

We Winnipeg Jets fans believe it or not are the luckiest NHL Fan base in the whole NHL.

My God our team in the not too distant past just a few short years ago stopped to even exist...

A lot of us here have a lot of optimism for the short and long term vision of where our beloved Team The Winnipeg Jets will be...

Mark my words that the majority of the NHL will wish one day sooner then later even if what the majority of nay Sayers say here that our own Winnipeg Jets Team would and was actually theirs.

We are on the cusps (cups) of something magical and magnificent as well as never ever before seen.

If you cant feel or sense that well I sure hope that after you read this that you may now allow yourself the chance to even just get a slight glimpse of the great future that will unfold for our Winnipeg Jets...

I mean come on people we wished and prayed for our team to re-exist and we all succeeded in that dream endeavor and that was the hardest part Winnipeg Jet fans...

What we are going through right now is easy peasy...

Being the Winnipeg Jets Fan base, being born in Winnipeg, having lived or learned the history of our Winning ways back in the WHL for don't you ever forget we are winners of Hockey, We Love Great Hockey, We are Patient past faulty but most of all We would rather sacrifice everything to build a dream Team that surpasses all of our wants and visions of great hockey that we have all day dreamed about...

We are The Winnipeg Jets, we are not building a hockey team just to be a contender for just a few short years while trading away our future Stanley Cups to just win now, heck no!

We are building a hockey team that will go down in the near future as the best there ever was hopefully.

Why?

We were all able to bring our team back from no longer even existing... just with our hopes, dreams and prayers...

We are what we think and what we feel in our hearts and souls!

Holding on to the good in our lives is the best hope each and every one of one us to has to have a well lived, successful and happy life...

Please do throw away all your negativity and hatred towards our Winnipeg Jets for we did get our team back and they do now exist, so please stop being a doom and gloom downer and please start being a believer... please stop holding back your enthusiasm for if you do think and believe the worst of our team... well we become what we believe don't we and we are cutting short the future dynasty that awaits us all if only we all could believe in each other, in our players, in our coaching staff, in our owners but most all it starts with us the Fans... for without us... there is no Winnipeg Jets... the dream team we wish for can be found within each and every one of our hearts and souls.

Remember this if you may still have your doubts...

Our Winnipeg Jets Ace in the hole... Well his nickname is Chevy and I do also whole heartedly believe in him as well!

Forever a Winnipeg Jets fan...

I believe...

Go Jets Go

You Only Live Once So Make the Best Of It!

Updated:

We love hockey!

There is nothing better than war on the cold hard ice where no one gets really killed…

Killing is easy, playing hockey in the NHL is difficult and hard…

NHL hockey is what I love in sports, there is no real way of pretending to play it without getting called out for being a fluffy fake...

We have enough fluffy fakes in power in our world already…

Seven game series is where it’s at…

Lastly to all our American friends in the year 2014 at the home of the Toronto Maple Leaf’s this actually did happen…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHSaHRd4Q48

Classy Maple Leaf Canadian fans they truly are!

Respecting each other and defending each other in life is the most important thing of all…

I believe that my Winnipeg Jets are finally starting to becoming valid in the NHL

Winnipeg Jets Fans like me and us have waited and suffered patiently long enough... It is the time to start winning for and as forever long we all can continue. it..

We Desperately Need the First Playoffs Win.

After that... its all gravy and hopefully 15 more playoff wins after that, God willing of course.

; )

GO JETS GO

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: larmex99

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Oh come on guys. Finally there is someone who gives a flying f*** about what he's posting here and thats your poor reply on it? And at the same time avguard is beloved and treated like a genius.

Pretty sad to be honest. Pretty sad...

HF Jets of 2-3 seasons ago really used to be different. This is proof to me.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Maurice is doing good on most parts this year.

Only thing that bothers me is he uses 55 and 26 unreasonable sometimes. This is the year that jets get 4 lines that can play and this is the year he tries to burn out his 2 top all around players.

Not even halfway and Wheeler is already huffing and puffing.
The guy is 32. Body will take its toll on him.
We need the beast captain at full strength comes playoff time.

Last edited:

supersonic jet

Jun 22, 2014
Winnipeg
I BEIEVE
How Maurice saw the potential in each of the players on the 3rd line and how they are one if not the top shut down line in NHL.
Putting Laine and Ehlers on the second line to work for their points instead of having Laine stand around and wait for an opportunity to shoot.
Laine came to camp heavier after bulking up and similar to Morressy 2 years before was adjusting to carrying the extra weight. All players lose weight through out the season. Laine will be get quicker as the season goes along and we may see him on the first line before the end of the season.
If we lose a center other than Sheif or Lowry we have Roslo to call up and may have a new revelation, that we may be even stronger.
Never mind our winger depth. If we stay relatively healthy we could go ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Now I am sick with the flu and could be delirious but I have high hopes.
GO JETS GO WOOOOOOOO

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
pretty sure most of us remember how much losing our team sucked and most of us are very thankful for what we have.

But of course, JOY AND POSITIVITY! YAY! :D

(there actually already is a thread called "The Positivity Thread" y'know. just saying. :) )

Calendal

May 16, 2016
London, England
Oh come on guys. Finally there is someone who gives a flying **** about what he's posting here and thats your poor reply on it? And at the same time avguard is beloved and treated like a genius.

Honestly.. I thought someone just let a bot crawl through the forums and then had it generate sentences, filtered those down to positive ones and then posted.

Then I read a bit more and it’s still a little weird.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Oh come on guys. Finally there is someone who gives a flying **** about what he's posting here and thats your poor reply on it? And at the same time avguard is beloved and treated like a genius.

It's about entertainment. I like some of the far out stuff for that reason.

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Good thread, and yes Mo needs credit for the way this team is playing. Chevy needs credit for the talent on the team and TNSE needs credit for having the patience to wait for the process to work (not sure if I was the owner I could have had that much patience)

Yes, remembering how we lost the Jets due to horrible management and how much that sucked pretty much put me off of hockey except for world juniors and Olympics and such.

The bright future of this franchise has me really stoked. Happy to see the positivity (is that a word).

Cheers:thumbu:

Lars65

Useless Git
Sep 6, 2011
Winnipeg
The Jets didn't leave because of horrible management. They left due to an unworkable Winnipeg Enterprises lease and no reasonable prospect of anything different.

Reactions: blues10

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Maurice is doing good on most parts this year.

Only thing that bothers me is he uses 55 and 26 unreasonable sometimes. This is the year that jets get 4 lines that can play and this is the year he tries to burn out his 2 top all around players.

Not even halfway and Wheeler is already huffing and puffing.
The guy is 32. Body will take its toll on him.
We need the beast captain at full strength comes playoff time.

Wheeler has always been a puffer- he looks bagged after every shift regardless of ice time - it's just the way he plays.
But it might be a good idea to take him off the PK - do we really need this guy out there killing penalties?

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Thanks for the optomistic post.

After just a few years a lot of Jet fans now take TNSE and the team for granted.

When the team came back most assumed it would be a cap floor team that struggled to compete. At the time we were okay with that because WE HAD A TEAM. Instead we have been provided with a solid entertaining team that has always been fun to watch.

Reactions: YWGinYYZ

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Hmm uh WHAt did Avguard say something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->