• Matthews

Votes: 124 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
The poll asked who's better right now. Mackinnon is playing better than Matthews right now, what's not to understand?

What's hard to understand is the thread said Who's Better Right now?

They didn't say who's PLAYING better right now.

Who's BETTER overall right now is subjective.

If they ask who is playing better then you could just look at the stats and you wouldn't even have to ask the question.

There's a difference in who's better and who's playing better and this thread doesen't distinguish and it just says whos better right now.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I think that's a cop out and something you could never prove. I really like watching Auston Matthews, for one

I have no interest in proving it, nor do I care but okay.

And I didn't say you didn't, nor did I ever claim such a thing.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
How is Mackinnon winning this?

No, HONESTLY?

A month ago it was common knowledge that the current top young guys are going to be way better and he's had a few years experience and has shown nothing, well he's shown he can be really inconsistent.

One month on a hot line and he's out-polling Matthews by 50 plus at this point, insane.

Yeah, no offense either.

I just think Matthews Polls it doesen't even matter.

It's just the Matthews Fans vs the Non-Matthews fans. IMO

I'm usually against Matthews but I voted for him because I'm not all the way biased with my hockey hate.

Maybe read the thread if you'd like to see the answers to your questions?

If they ask who is playing better then you could just look at the stats and you wouldn't even have to ask the question.

There's a difference in who's better and who's playing better and this thread doesen't distinguish and it just says whos better right now.

...but MacKinnon is better right now, he's been on Kuch & McJesus' level since his ascension. Amazing as Matthews has been, he hasn't been that good...yet...

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC

So the wording of the thread is the reason why Mackinnon is beating Matthews?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad