MacDonald hit on Hornqvist (embellishment pen. to Hornqvist)

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Hornqvist is one of the most hard-nosed players in the league. Dirty? Obviously not, but he's mastered to tip toe the line between physicality without taking a penalty.

Laughable to see some people try compare him to Wilson or Marchand. Glad to see Horny is still on top of his game.

Reactions: bigkam

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
There's definitely a penalty on McDonald for pushing Hornqvist from behind, that's not what I'm arguing. There is no reason for Hornqvist to throw his arms up in the air after he braced himself against the boards. He was making sure the refs were seeing it to draw the penalty. That's embellishment.

I think you have your foot on the exaggerator saying he threw his arms up. One arm is low to help the landing, the other is up but he’s not throwing it up to get the refs attention, it’s just what happened when he hit the wall. Just like his head snapped back from hitting the wall. He didn’t whip his head back like others have said.

Why does he need the refs attention? The play was right there. I’ve not seen him embellish ever (including this one).

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Pens have Horny, Jackets have Dubi, Caps have Wilson. We all have our players that play on the edge. Man I love the playoffs!
Horny is not, and never was, remotely as dirty as Dubi or Wilson.

The fact that you think so shows that Horny is amazing at his role. Not to mention Horny's never been suspended and averages .5 PIM per game throughout his career.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad