MA Fleury left off mckeen's top 30 prospect goalies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

I could be wrong (and someone here is sure to tell me if I am :D ) but I don't think Niitymaki was on that list either and he only played 3 games. I don't have my copy here at work but I believe for some reason they've excluded goalies that have already played in the NHL regardless of number of games or age.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Legionnaire said:
He certainly hasn't earned the title in the last couple of years. He's looking more and more closer to a Jamie Storr than a Patrick Roy or Ed Belfour
Jamie Storr?

Fleury wasn't perfect last year and had some tough times, but on the whole his regular season was quite solid. Fleury isn't playing all that badly, people have just had outrageous expectations of him. Realise that last season was his firt full year in the pros.

Sebastien Centomo

Feb 29, 2004
www.tmlfans.ca
HFNHL Red Wings said:
I could be wrong (and someone here is sure to tell me if I am :D ) but I don't think Niitymaki was on that list either and he only played 3 games. I don't have my copy here at work but I believe for some reason they've excluded goalies that have already played in the NHL regardless of number of games or age.

Too old. You must be under 25 as of Sept. 15th to qualify, he turned 25 in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->