M-A Pouliot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jerk*

What's his NHL offensive potential??..haven't really seen him play a lot last season, and I don't think anyone's seen him play much this year..

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
vik said:
What's his NHL offensive potential??..haven't really seen him play a lot last season, and I don't think anyone's seen him play much this year..

I can't evaluate his play this year because he haven't been very healthy. Now that he's back from his injury, it's going to be easier to evaluate his play. I was at the game last friday and it was his 1st game after 6 weeks without playing a game. He had a tough game and seems lost by moments, but all the team was playing like that. Saturday and Friday the Oceanic is playing @ Rimouski and I will be able to talk more about him.

The Jerk*

Cariboux said:
I can't evaluate his play this year because he haven't been very healthy. Now that he's back from his injury, it's going to be easier to evaluate his play. I was at the game last friday and it was his 1st game after 6 weeks without playing a game. He had a tough game and seems lost by moments, but all the team was playing like that. Saturday and Friday the Oceanic is playing @ Rimouski and I will be able to talk more about him.

thanks, be sure to give us a report ;)

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
They are playing saturday and sunday (not Friday) against Shawinigan and Gatineau (2 tough games) so we will need a Healthy Captain...

Played very well so far this season before he injured himself, but could have been better in some games

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
CrosbyIsGod said:
They are playing saturday and sunday (not Friday) against Shawinigan and Gatineau (2 tough games) so we will need a Healthy Captain...

Played very well so far this season before he injured himself, but could have been better in some games

Oops I said friday, please excuse my translation error

Hi citizen of Rimouski :yo:

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
CrosbyIsGod said:

Only saw him play once, in Halifax, But I follow the "Q" site and noticed he was one of the "3 stars" on a consistent basis, He doesn't seem like he's really "back" yet but hopefully he will be in top form come playoffs.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
He was the first star tonight with a goal and 2 assists.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
CrosbyIsGod said:
:bow: Hi, great citizen of the best damn hockey town in the world :yo:

Thanks, Hi from Dartmouth, N.S. (Rimouski's great too!)

GO OCEANIC !!

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
didnt went to the game... I was not in Rimouski,,, either for tomorrow... but i listened the 2nd and 3rd period on the radio... it seems that the oceanic was lazy in the 2 first period

Crosby will be back in 3 game.. so January 11th will be tjhe return date of Sidney Crosby in Rimouski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad