LW/RW Anatoliy Golyshev - Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg, KHL (2016, 95th, NYI)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I think, he first should establish himself as a KHL star. He has all the tools, and even his toolbox looks ok, but he doesn't have consistency. He is still only 22, though.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
10 points in last 6 games. If he starts to play with drive and consistency - watch out. But for the time being I will stick with definition "enigmatic forward". Always hated when they called Syomin that but it is what it is, honestly.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I wanna see him put up another season like this next before coming over.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I wanna see him put up another season like this next before coming over.

I don't want to say there is absolutely no chance for him to make it if he doesn't move to New York next season but he will be 23 in a month

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Since you are our Russian expert, what are the chances of Golyshev coming to the NHL next year?

Not saying he will but if their ever is a chance for Panarin v2 it might be him

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Since you are our Russian expert, what are the chances of Golyshev coming to the NHL next year?

Not saying he will but if their ever is a chance for Panarin v2 it might be him
He is Gusev Light and not that close to Panarin. His team is taking the seasn very serious. Might be a bliss or a curse for Golyshev. They signed some foreigners to bolster the offence. Means Golyshev has to prove he can be a top notch scoring threat not only on a bad team, but also surrounded by some talent.

If he does well I foresee "great interest" from SKA and CSKA. He will have to make that decision.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
He is Gusev Light and not that close to Panarin. His team is taking the seasn very serious. Might be a bliss or a curse for Golyshev. They signed some foreigners to bolster the offence. Means Golyshev has to prove he can be a top notch scoring threat not only on a bad team, but also surrounded by some talent.

If he does well I foresee "great interest" from SKA and CSKA. He will have to make that decision.

I hope, he'll chose the Isles. I bet, they will be interested in him as well. He's only 23 after all.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Where did you see that?

There was some social media post on his account. It exists somewhere.

In any case, I don't know if we see him come over. He makes more money over there and has a young family to support. I don't think he has any interest in playing and being paid like an AHLer unless he wins an NHL roster spot. There is uncertainty whether he would even on a seemingly rebuilding team.

Ishkakov is a similar player, younger, already in North America at UConn, and is has draft pedigree as a 2nd rounder.

Reactions: Thrasymachus

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
There was some social media post on his account. It exists somewhere.

In any case, I don't know if we see him come over. He makes more money over there and has a young family to support. I don't think he has any interest in playing and being paid like an AHLer unless he wins an NHL roster spot. There is uncertainty whether he would even on a seemingly rebuilding team.

Ishkakov is a similar player, younger, already in North America at UConn, and is has draft pedigree as a 2nd rounder.
You sure that wasn’t Komorov?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad