LW Nando Eggenberger - HC Davos, NLA (2018 undrafted)

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I was waiting for this thread to start. A+++ hockey name. Hopefully he can show well at the WJC.

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
He has a big frame at 6'2/185, but he will also be one of the oldest players in the draft.

Talented player with a sick release, tho.

Last edited:

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
From just watching the highlights he looks impressive. Nice combination of speed, size and shot. Looking forward to seeing him in the WJC.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Drafted this guy in FHM3 the other day so I had to search him up and saw he was actually doing not bad. I have to wonder if this kid will be coming over to NA, could be a hot commodity for the import draft if he wants to especially with the success of Hischier.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
This is a player you take in the first round solely because of his name.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
As a swiss guy, I was having trouble seeing the funny part about this name :D only realised it after you explained it here..
Names like these are quite popular here, nontheless I'm glad you guys like it.
He plays for my home town team so I watched him a few times and really liked what I saw.
Plays some big frame hockey and knows how to use his body properly. Very good shot and hard to remove from the puck. Skating is quite good but not a quick starter. Have to watch more of his to rate his vision or defensive work, was used very limitated so far. Which is quite logical for a teenager in a men's league. I know they play completely different games and roles, but '17 top prospect Nico Hischier couldn't make a similar impact last year in the same league.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Anyone have any recent news on this kid? He looks to be a decent prospect. Where would he rank as of now?

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Anyone have any recent news on this kid? He looks to be a decent prospect. Where would he rank as of now?

He's keeping a steady pace. As of right now he's just on the first round bubble, a high 2nd on my list as of now. Great release on his shot, pretty fast, but he is one of the older draftees so those stick out a bit more now, who knows how the others will catch up later.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
He's keeping a steady pace. As of right now he's just on the first round bubble, a high 2nd on my list as of now. Great release on his shot, pretty fast, but he is one of the older draftees so those stick out a bit more now, who knows how the others will catch up later.

Thanks. Watching some clips of him he seems to be well rounded and has some size as well. He will be an interesting prospect to track this season given his tools and size.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Would love if NJ took him to play with Nico, but I'm almost certain our first 2 picks next year will be defensemen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad