LW Maxime Comtois (2017, 50th, ANA)

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I'm from Victoriaville and I know him, we where in the same class last years, and last year, he had 0 trust in him self. He tried to be better in the other aspect of the game mostly is defensive game but with that he lost confident in his offensive touch. This years he regains confidence and with Abramov giving him the puck where he want it, it's just help ! In the NHL I see him like a top 6 but he need to complete is line mate not the one that make them product

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
yess Steel his the perfect type of player for him like Abramov his in Victo ! I don't know if they will make him play with Steel in there 1st year in the AHL or with Morand because of the chemistry they have

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Did not see much of this chemistry in the rookie camp last year. Maybe this.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Just to have the numbers here, Comtois finished the regular season with 44+41=85 in 54 games, good for 5th in Q scoring. I believe last night on the Ducks broadcast they said he had 56 points in his final 25 games, And that includes a 19 or 20 game point streak to end the season.

The Tigres face Gatineau in round 1. Nobody has been able to stop their offense lately, including when they thumped #1 Blainville 7-1. Have to think they're one of the top contenders to win the Q at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalv and Vachon23

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
yess Steel his the perfect type of player for him like Abramov his in Victo ! I don't know if they will make him play with Steel in there 1st year in the AHL or with Morand because of the chemistry they have
I`m not so sure about that. In WJC`s Comtois excelled with players who wreck chaos with their forecheck, speed and physicality. Steel is not (THAT great) at any of those I think, other than being a great overall player right now in CHL. You put 2 good players together and they will look good, but style wise I don`t think they are the perfect match.

schnapshot

Mendoza baby
Jan 8, 2015
Montreal
Just to have the numbers here, Comtois finished the regular season with 44+41=85 in 54 games, good for 5th in Q scoring. I believe last night on the Ducks broadcast they said he had 56 points in his final 25 games, And that includes a 19 or 20 game point streak to end the season.

The Tigres face Gatineau in round 1. Nobody has been able to stop their offense lately, including when they thumped #1 Blainville 7-1. Have to think they're one of the top contenders to win the Q at this point.
The Tigres have a good offense but they’re not as deep as Drummondville or Halifax. They’re basically a two man show.

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
Comtois traded to Drummondville and gonna play alongside Veleno next year

Okasimo0

Oct 1, 2018
“I’m expecting Comtois to score 50 to 60 goals in the ‘Q’ this year if he stays healthy and has a halfway decent team around him. He’s a pure scorer, a power forward. He’s a little like [2016 No. 3–overall pick] Pierre-Luc Dubois—not in any aspect of the game but in how he broke through.

kroypuck

Mar 23, 2018
“I’m expecting Comtois to score 50 to 60 goals in the ‘Q’ this year if he stays healthy and has a halfway decent team around him. He’s a pure scorer, a power forward. He’s a little like [2016 No. 3–overall pick] Pierre-Luc Dubois—not in any aspect of the game but in how he broke through.

If he starts the year like he's been playing in preseason he won't be back in the Q this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->