LW Marcus Davidsson - Djurgardens IF, SHL (2017, 37th, BUF)

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Seems like the 2017 is going to be FILTHY for the Swedes. Liljegren, Brannstrom, Pettersson, Andersson, Boqvist, Hugg, Davidsson.

Or does it just look great now because we are a long ways off?

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Seems like the 2017 is going to be FILTHY for the Swedes. Liljegren, Brannstrom, Pettersson, Andersson, Boqvist, Hugg, Davidsson.

Or does it just look great now because we are a long ways off?

Who's the best after Liljegren?

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013

It really seem to depend on who you ask. Some like Davidsson, some like Pettersson, some like Boqvist, some like Elvenes. Personally I like what I've seen from Andersson. It's a toss-up at this point I'd say.

Luddowich

May 1, 2013
Sweden
For me its without a doubt Elias Pettersson. Needs to add a lot of weight but has tremendous skill, skating and the smarts and vision to go with it.
One of my favorite prospects for this draft, i think he can have a huge year playing with Jens Lööke and Jonathan Dahlén.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So thoughts on his play up through the medal round of the WJC's?

I've seen him half a dozen times this year in the SHL and love his ability to fill a lane and move the play with pace.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
So thoughts on his play up through the medal round of the WJC's?

I've seen him half a dozen times this year in the SHL and love his ability to fill a lane and move the play with pace.

Watched the Gold medal game again this morning.
Marcus didn't play a lot as the 3/4 line defensive center.
He has great speed and very aggressive. Keeps his feet moving. Played very well on the PK. Didn't see much offense based on his role with this team.

Could center the Sabres Swedish 3rd line.

Nylander - Davidsson- Asplund

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Watched the Gold medal game again this morning.
Marcus didn't play a lot as the 3/4 line defensive center.
He has great speed and very aggressive. Keeps his feet moving. Played very well on the PK. Didn't see much offense based on his role with this team.

Could center the Sabres Swedish 3rd line.

Nylander - Davidsson- Asplund

Not to be a jerk, but I’ve seen all of Sweden’s games in this tournament and seen him play six or seven times this season in the Swedish league. I was looking for input from people in Sweden of watched him play.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I think the Sabres have a really good prospect here. Put up 21 points in 39 games while being mostly used in a checking role. Will be interesting to see what happens when they put him on a scoring line, should happen next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->