LW/RW Kirill Kaprizov - CSKA Moscow, KHL (2015, 135th, MIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Scored a nice slapper from the blue line. But CSKA sucks. Without Kaprizov it's just an average team, despite its 3 times bigger budget, than any other KHL team, but SKA...
Well I know a team in the NHL who needs him and would love to have him....

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
XXX2 ^^^^^^^ hey im finally about to upload a pic of my kaprizov wild jersey to my avatar. i'd like to think im kaprizov's biggest NA fan!

nobody0211

Sep 25, 2014
Plant City
I dont know much about Kaprizov besides he plays in Russia and the Wild own his rights. How good is he supposed to be and who would u say he resembles on the ice? Is he a 50 or 60pt player? Thx

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I dont know much about Kaprizov besides he plays in Russia and the Wild own his rights. How good is he supposed to be and who would u say he resembles on the ice? Is he a 50 or 60pt player? Thx

Your guess is as good as ours. He will almost certainly fall somewhere between Filatov and Malkin on the scale of NHL greatness...

Reactions: bert and derriko

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
while he now has the age 19 khl record which was previously held by kuznetzov & he had better #'s than tarasenko (at age 19) im not saying for sure he will be equal 2 or better. what im saying is he has talent and appears to be the sniper the wild are missing. i will be happy if he comes to minnesota and is a consistant 30-35G / 30A player. anything better is a bonus / jackpot!

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
He is the most naturally talented player out of Russia not only in his age group, but in quite some time. Absolutely deadly around the net. Elusive, great positioning, super accurate shot and one of the quickest releases I've seen. Great stickhandler and skater, but also has great vision and reads the game well. Scoring winger exhibit A.

Anything below a 60 pts player would be adissapointment by now.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Another 3 point (1+2) game for Kirill, and he's now 12 points in 7 last games and 21 points after 18 games overall. The same number of goals and assists as Tolvanen, but in one less game. Of course, he leads CSKA in scoring. And with 1.17 PPG he's 3-4 in PPG along with Kovy behind only Gusev and Dawes.

Reactions: PittsburghHustlers

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
wow , i see plays like that and last night i watched kuznetsov zig zag & blow by D and score and i think how amazing will it be if kaprizov ever plays on the wild. i really believe kaprizov's skill is similar to tarasenko & kuznetsov.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
That assist on OT goal was spectacular as well.

What linemates will he have on Team Russia, I wonder. Wouldn't mind to watch him with Gusev.

Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Thing is SKA doesn't have lines that would scream instant chemistry this year, they have all been switched around many times.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Apparently he has a release clause at the end of year 2.
If he does I am not sure he will be able to exercise it. I heard an interview be the Wild beat writer Michael Russo a few months ago and he made it sound like there was a some KGB shit going on with this guy. I think he even mentioned a Putin connection to his contract situation.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
If he does I am not sure he will be able to exercise it. I heard an interview be the Wild beat writer Michael Russo a few months ago and he made it sound like there was a some KGB **** going on with this guy. I think he even mentioned a Putin connection to his contract situation.

Yeah, it was Putin, he told Kirill: Stay in Russia or I will kill you! And Kaprizov stayed.

bottomofthefoodchain

Feb 10, 2008
Stockholm
If he does I am not sure he will be able to exercise it. I heard an interview be the Wild beat writer Michael Russo a few months ago and he made it sound like there was a some KGB **** going on with this guy. I think he even mentioned a Putin connection to his contract situation.

That’s ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad