Confirmed with Link: Lupul Investigation Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Hopefully we can stop hearing about this mess soon.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Results will come from the clubs. Cool we'll hear about Hossa's results tomorrow and we'll never hear anything about Lupul ever again. Just idle speculation when cap moves get made about whether they could be made with or without Lupul on LTIR or in the AHL.

Reactions: slozo and hotpaws

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
If he's cleared he'll have to ride the bus in the AHL.. what a moron hahaha

Oh I don't think they let him anywhere near the Marlies. You don't pull something like that with Lou. He will be earning his paycheck riding the bus for the Solar Bears in the ECHL.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Man I hope Leafs didn't actually pull some shady shit and we get hit with losing our 1st this year :laugh:

Reactions: LeafsNation149

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
He looks like even more of a prick if he is in fact not healthy. Running his mouth about an entire organization like that. Grow up Lups

I'm going to go with the "drunk" crowd on this one.
Afterall his later reaction did seem to be much more reasonable (re: sober)

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
let it play out based on facts. if we were cheating we should be penalized for it. if not then lupul needs to be somehow reprimanded for being disloyal and more importantly lying and trying to bring disrepute upon our organization.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Oh I don't think they let him anywhere near the Marlies. You don't pull something like that with Lou. He will be earning his paycheck riding the bus for the Solar Bears in the ECHL.

An NHL team can't send a player with a standard players' contract to the ECHL without the player's consent.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Sounds like they both failed as wouldn't their be arbitration had their been a conflict of doctors reports given what's at stake?

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Sounds like they both failed as wouldn't their be arbitration had their been a conflict of doctors reports given what's at stake?

I don’t think that info would be released one way or another at this point. I think that’s what the clubs are updating about.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Yeah. It'll be the 31st pick but still...:naughty:

31st picks are hugely valuable. Only a short time ago we had two picks in that range, one was turned into Andersen and the other was turned into Dermott, Bracco and Dzierkals.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Man I hope Leafs didn't actually pull some shady **** and we get hit with losing our 1st this year :laugh:

Well it depends. Medical professionals contradict each other's opinions all the time. IF Lupul is healthy, then it's up to the NHLPA or whoever is representing Lupul to prove that the Leafs medical staff acted with ill intention before the Leafs can be subjected to any form of penalty. I don't see that happening.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
"A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults."

"Never tell anyone outside the family what you think again!"

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
a288c80edba281ee5014758fe01ebdce.jpg

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
He looks like even more of a prick if he is in fact not healthy. Running his mouth about an entire organization like that. Grow up Lups
What did he say again ?
I thought it was directed at the NHL not the Leafs ?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
What did he say again ?
I thought it was directed at the NHL not the Leafs ?

When questioned about failing the physical on Instagram, he wrote "Haha failed physical? They cheat, everyone let's them." One can assume he's talking about the Leafs as they're the ones who administer the physicals.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
When questioned about failing the physical on Instagram, he wrote "Haha failed physical? They cheat, everyone let's them." One can assume he's talking about the Leafs as they're the ones who administer the physicals.
People who live in Glass Houses, shouldn't throw stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad