Post-Game Talk: Lundqvist'd. Jets lose 3-1.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
So many great chances. Gotta capitalise on them. That 25 minute lull in the middle of the game was garbage, as was that go ahead goal by the Rangers. I'm pissed.

Better game than against the Blues. At least the Blues and Stars are looking to lose as well.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
not ideal. sigh. oh well needa nice little run now to maintain good position. ehlers ya muppet stop turning it over!

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Henrik is the man.
We didn’t come out for the second.
Get this behind us and move forward

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Tough game to lose.

I definitely noticed the boys chatting with Nash on the ice, more than you’d typically see from opponents. I suppose they all hear rumors/media speculation too.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
The jets outshot the rags by 10+, had two goals called back, missing their 1D. I think they'll be fine. Cue the panic though because hfjets....

Reactions: KingBogo

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
No excuses we lost to a team missing 3 of there best d-men and have said they are sellers and about to rebuild, again no excuses.

Most will say Lundqvist stole it, which is true to an extent. More realistic to believe Jets are in the last third of the season lull, like usual.

Kratti

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
D pairings could definitely use a shakeup. Not a good performance from the team overall. Hoping for a better outing against the caps...

Reactions: JetBlue420

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
That was frustrating. The King saved their bacon in the first, we played a poor second but then dominated the third only to have them score on a stupid break.

The King was the difference tonight, he played out of his mind. We get that many chances most nights and we put in 4 or 5 goals.

Better game than last game.

Chef looked better.

Ehlers was awful and Laine played well until that stupid play at the end of the game.

Reactions: Mathil8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->