Lundqvist vs. Schwarz

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I really dont think anybody can answer this question truthfully unless youve see BOTH in action more then a few times...even then it would be very hard to say. But since this will end up to be a popularity contest between the goalies ill say Lundqvist

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
kind of a tough one...comparing two guys of different ages playing in different leagues, drafted under different circumstances...

schwarz probably has more absolute top end talent, but as always there is the question of whether or not he'll reach it (as with any prospect)

lundqvist being older has had more time to mature and improve his game...and he's exceeded expectations of him at this point. he seems like he's really reaching his potential instead of falling short at this point

i guess i'd say lundqvist is more of a "sure thing" at the moment and schwarz is riskier but might have a higher overall upside, mainly because of age and point of development.

more successful, i'd like to say lundqvist :) but i honestly don't even know how to really answer that with anything approaching a degree of certainty. both would be very good goalies if they reached their potential...maybe schwarz would be closer to a "franchise" goalie and lundqvist would be more of an allstar #1 goalie (again, at full potential)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad