Waived: Luke Schenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Did this need its own thread? Discussion already brought up elsewhere (Proposal Thread). He's not good at all. He's also slow as f***. Would continue to roll the kids until we get healthy.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
He isn’t even close to good enough. Have u seen the Bruins depth on d? He wouldn’t be a top 4 in providence if everyone was healthy.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
He doesn't have the lateral movement to keep an NHL job. He really never has. I get why he was drafted so high as he dismantled players and scouts/staff/coaches probably thought they could get him to work on his crossovers and cuts - but he's never been able to get that move quick enough and leaves him out of position for his best strengths.

Classic case of one of those kids that is bigger and stronger than everyone he's playing against and can muscle his way through and be effective so never really works on his skills. I'd 100% shy away from Schenn and am surprised he's lasted in the league as long as he has. I'd rather have Mark Stuart or Quaider back as at least they can clear the crease effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad