Luc Bourdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Laurentides said:
Ok ok....ive seen Letang and Bourdon PLENTY of times last year and this year. Bourdon is right now the best all around defenseman in the Q. His defense play is actually is STRONGEST point, his +- is bad just because he play 35 min a game and his goalies are atrocious. He can hurt people so bad that they now always try to go on the other defenseman side to enter the zone. At least 4-5 BIG hits a game minimum. He is also good on offense but he often shoots on the pads of adversary when he shoots from the point. As for Letang, he is by far better offensively, he can carry the puck the whole rink without anybody touching him. The negative thing about him is that he often (mange le puck....how is it in english) not pass it and try to do too much. For the poster that said that he is good in is zone....what are u talking about, his zone is offense and he doesnt care about helping on defense. very selfish player on and off the ice but so good on powerplay.

As for Val d'Or team, they are doing better right now and will do pretty well in the near future im sure. The players that came back from NHL camps have now came back to earth , Olivier Latendresse-Pat Bordeleau-Sebastien Bisaillon-Luc Bourdon-Kris Letang. Just ask me if you guys have any questions, ive seen those guys play a lot.
Thanks for the post. :)

Tb0ne

Nov 29, 2004
Victoria
Laurentides,

Great info, thanks!

I have to ask though, what sort of offensive upside do you think Luc Bourdon could have in the NHL?

Attica

Feb 21, 2004
The Office
Matt MacInnis said:
Respectfully, Jason, I think you've lost your mind.

Seeing them play a few times last year, it seems pretty apparent to me that Luc Bourdon is better than Kris Letang in pretty much every aspect of the game.

Gonna have to agree here, I think you're pretty effectively pulling this stuff out of your arse.

Letang isn't half the d-man Bourdon is, Bourdon plays more minutes than any other ValD'or d-man, has 7 points, lets please keep in mind that Val D'or really does suck, and he's out there against the best scoring lines in the Q. So your basic argument is.

His +/- sucks, so he sucks
his performance at the prospects game sucked, so he sucks.

I saw this kid play twice at the canucks camp, and i saw him in an exhibition game, as well as following him in the Q. Bourdon will be Canada's #1 this year in the juniors, and no doubt will make the Canucks next year, he was good enough this year to play on the 2nd pairing, but $ was an issue, as was further development.

Interwebuserguy

Aug 2, 2005
Attica said:
Bourdon will be Canada's #1 this year in the juniors, and no doubt will make the Canucks next year, he was good enough this year to play on the 2nd pairing, but $ was an issue, as was further development.

Agreed. Dion who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad