Proposal: LTIR Looch

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
Why dont we just LTIR lucic for cap space or is there something I dont know that i should. We just need to tell B*tcha*s Bettman that he gets itchy with his gear on and it's as simple as that lol.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Why dont we just LTIR lucic for cap space or is there something I dont know that i should. We just need to tell B*tcha*s Bettman that he gets itchy with his gear on and it's as simple as that lol.
Bettman is a spokesman for what the owners want. I am not sure what he has to do with your master plan lmao.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

We are not the Blackhawks and sadly Hossa and the Blackhawks spent two to three years laying the ground work for the scam they pulled.

Good news good news you get the official title of the person who who started the first thread that can officially be labelled the first official summer thread of HFoiler
Congrats

Bangers

May 31, 2006
This is likely going to happen at some point, but not yet (if ever).

I could see Lucic having a bounce back season next year. Regardless of how bad he looked at times, he had 2016/17 Eberle-like luck putting the puck in the net this past season.

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
Now we just need someone with access to Tonya Harding’s contacts list...

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Now we just need someone with access to Tonya Harding’s contacts list...

Against Looch? Whoever did it would need to make sure they put him down because if they didn't, they'd likely end up in the ICU themselves.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton

dumb thread is dumb.

how about Lucic works harder and comes back next year to prove he isn't washed up. much better plan than your boris and natasha level idea..

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Damn I was pumped when I read the title. Thought we actually put him on LTIR and got rid of him

OilerSuperstar17

Oct 5, 2012

If it was that simple, it'd be done. I'm pretty sure the league checks to see if the player is eligible to be put on LTIR. Plus, Looch is a pretty durable player throughout his career.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
we should be planning to LTIR him, but it's too early for that. He may bounce back, and besides, you can't just do that whenever you want. The league would have to accept it, and I doubt we have the necessary proof

BakedYams

Jan 14, 2017
For what it's worth, he was diagnosed with Scheuermann's disease when he was a teenager. It's a spinal condition that's responsible for his hunched look. Given the stress his body endures playing hockey, it seems like a built in safety valve for LTIR shenanigans.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Would definitely be the correct move. If the Scheuermann's disease clause doesn't work, just pull a Hossa and report that he has a career ending rash or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->