HF Habs: Lounge Thread Part XXXVI - TDG & The Great Weather-Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He's an easy target tho. **** Drake. :laugh:

yeah, but I expected it to happen eventually but that was just ruthless af. :laugh: He spent an entire verse murdering Drake, then was like "kk, this ****er had enough", shouts out Em and Jay, and then is like "nah **** it, Drake is getting more of this ****" and murdered him again :laugh:

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I was in hope of having some of that myself today. I have been trying different soya sauces as of late to see how much change there is in the taste of sushi, maki, and sushimi. :)

The actual terms are nigiri (fish on rice), maki (rolls) and sashimi (just the fish) respectively

Just trying to embiggen your knowledge ;)

In my case the lighter the better for the soy sauce. The more powerful/fermented ones tend to overshadow the fish (which kind of defeats the point imho)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
yeah, but I expected it to happen eventually but that was just ruthless af. :laugh: He spent an entire verse murdering Drake, then was like "kk, this ****er had enough", shouts out Em and Jay, and then is like "nah **** it, Drake is getting more of this ****" and murdered him again :laugh:

He sent him back to the bottom.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I don't mind Drake but I've never understood how him and his fans tout him as the best rapper when his raps are terrible. He's nowhere near the lyricist that Kendrick is no matter what anyone says. Not to mention the ghost writing and style biting. If Drake tries to fight back at Kendrick he'll stand no chance. Hell, he got out done by Joe Budden during their beef :laugh:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I wouldn't mind Drake if he did his ****. I don't like his music but he does what he wants. But dude is always yapping. He's like the city he's reppin', he thinks he's the center of the universe.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I wouldn't mind Drake if he did his ****. I don't like his music but he does what he wants. But dude is always yapping. He's like the city he's reppin', he thinks he's the center of the universe.

Hes been a meme for the last 15 years, nobody takes him seriously, and he doesnt either, so i dont know where this comes from. Maybe aside from the Ilovemakonen comments

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
The actual terms are nigiri (fish on rice), maki (rolls) and sashimi (just the fish) respectively

Just trying to embiggen your knowledge ;)

In my case the lighter the better for the soy sauce. The more powerful/fermented ones tend to overshadow the fish (which kind of defeats the point imho)

A most cromulent explanation.:nod::laugh:

Your thoughts on the sauce are mine as well. One looks indeed to compliment and not overpower.

First time II went to a real sushi restaurant I was amazed at the variety of fish available. Beautiful presentation too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Drake has some nice songs, but the dude is overrated as hell because he got an entire city behind him to prop him up. At least that's the way I see it.

The guy couldn't hold a candle to Kendrick and would get buried six feet under if he tried to go back and forth with Kendrick. I don't think it'd be Eminem ending Ja Rule severity, but it'd be pretty bad lmao.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Drake has some nice songs, but the dude is overrated as hell because he got an entire city behind him to prop him up. At least that's the way I see it.

The guy couldn't hold a candle to Kendrick and would get buried six feet under if he tried to go back and forth with Kendrick. I don't think it'd be Eminem ending Ja Rule severity, but it'd be pretty bad lmao.

50 cent ended Ja Rule's career. Em's beef wasn't as harsh as 50's and Ja. 50 had G Unit go after him as well. Window Shopper was the highlight of that feud.

Eminem went after everybody. He had a feud with Murder Inc. and a bunch of minor rappers like Canibus and Benzino. But he truly loved to insult the rich and famous of show biz.

Edit: This would be like Biggie vs Tupac in terms of popularity not skill.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Man I forgot the days 50 was relevant and big in rap. God damn. :laugh: Eminem was legitimately that crazy ass white boy who went after anyone and everyone. His rep is such now that when rappers go after each other they always exclude Em or praise him instead.

I could only imagine the type of **** Kendrick and prime Eminem would come up with lirl

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Man I forgot the days 50 was relevant and big in rap. God damn. :laugh: Eminem was legitimately that crazy ass white boy who went after anyone and everyone. His rep is such now that when rappers go after each other they always exclude Em or praise him instead.

I could only imagine the type of **** Kendrick and prime Eminem would come up with lirl

Eminem vs Kendrick would have been interesting but imo Eminem doesn't really have a weakness. What ammo would you use on him? "I am whatever you say I am". He wore all his issues not proudly but openly. The guy is bullet proof. You insult his mom, he's done it. Kim, nice try. I guess you can go after his daughter but that's kind of low imo.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Eminem vs Kendrick would have been interesting but imo Eminem doesn't really have a weakness. What ammo would you use on him? "I am whatever you say I am". He wore all his issues not proudly but openly. The guy is bullet proof. You insult his mom, he's done it. Kim, nice try. I guess you can go after his daughter but that's kind of low imo.

Ja went after his daughter and it didn't end well at all. :laugh:

I'll also never forget that Mariah Carey diss lirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad