Loudest crowd

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg
Exactly. But on the plus size that means there is money and that means they will never have attendance issues. Look at the Jets last year when we were doing bad, people couldn't give their tickets away.

It’s true. As a season ticket holder, I even had trouble getting rid of tickets this year. I am in the bleeds, mind you. And from what I know, lower bowl tickets move easily. Upper deck is overpriced, so for a few more bucks, may as well grab lowers. If I wasn’t a season ticket holder and was going to say 3-5 games per year, I’d buy lowers only.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
It’s true. As a season ticket holder, I even had trouble getting rid of tickets this year. I am in the bleeds, mind you. And from what I know, lower bowl tickets move easily. Upper deck is overpriced, so for a few more bucks, may as well grab lowers. If I wasn’t a season ticket holder and was going to say 3-5 games per year, I’d buy lowers only.
I always thought lower bowl were harder as they were closer to $200 per ticket.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
You reckognize great crowds when their team is trailing and playing not that great.
That's actually never the case in North America.

Reactions: flamesforcup

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Willing to bet when Jets tied it up 3-3 last night that was the loudest any arena has been at any point.

I was there and I think I gotta agree. I had earplugs in (gotta set the example for my kids who had protective headphones on) but the sound was so loud it bypassed my ears and went straight to my internal organs.

m.

Reactions: Moon Man and Cellee

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Loudest crowd in hockey is the mob on HFBoards when there's a goalie interference review.

tenor.gif

t3k

Jul 11, 2011
P1s are. I can get p4s for just over a hundred bucks usually. My p6 face value are 90$-110$.

Yeah and your cost is around $60 a ticket which is what I sell mine for when I can’t make a game. No issues getting rid of tickets for me at my cost.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
I was there and I think I gotta agree. I had earplugs in (gotta set the example for my kids who had protective headphones on) but the sound was so loud it bypassed my ears and went straight to my internal organs.

m.

I'm really curious what the decibels were when Trouba scored. The crowd was still screaming from the previous goal and then when Trouba scored the noise hit another level. It felt like the arena was shaking it was so loud.

I did not wear earplugs, and my ears are still ringing today, about 20 hours later.

Reactions: Moon Man

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I'm really curious what the decibels were when Trouba scored. The crowd was still screaming from the previous goal and then when Trouba scored the noise hit another level. It felt like the arena was shaking it was so loud.

I did not wear earplugs, and my ears are still ringing today, about 20 hours later.

Heard it was reported to be 115db

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Loudest crowd has more to do with building design than the fans....and for that reason I think Winnipeg prob is the loudest.

Reactions: Pierre in Orleans

Habitat

Mar 8, 2010
Winnipeg
Willing to bet when Jets tied it up 3-3 last night that was the loudest any arena has been at any point.
123 was at the game.

It was 123 it showed on the screen.

Heard it was reported to be 115db
It was 115 when the players hit the ice.

Stej

Jul 28, 2006
The Kirk
For sure the building helps in Winnipeg. Small, tight, low ceiling, designed with acoustics in mind...

I’m starting to legitimately worry about my long-term hearing. I’m definitely wearing ear plugs tomorrow.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
From what I can tell on TV and on headphones while watching on my PC, Winnipeg sounds the loudest.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Pierre LeBrun said Winnipeg game 3 was the loudest crowd he's ever experienced.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->