Post-Game Talk: Lose. WCQF - Game 3 - Nashville at Colorado - 9:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH Leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Welp, you can't win 'em all, and losing on the road and still having a lead in the series isn't so bad.

Besides, Preds fans can now tease the Hawks for not being able to do in last year's 1st round what even the lowly, 8th-seed Avs just did ;).

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Welp, you can't win 'em all, and losing on the road and still having a lead in the series isn't so bad.

Besides, now, Preds fans can tease the Hawks because they couldn't do in last year's 1st round what even the lowly, 8th-seed Avs just managed to accomplish ;).

Awwwwww. I've been nice so far! :fight:

:laugh:

Reactions: FierceFalcon

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Somewhere to stay in Nashville if I come out there and get hammered. Obviously.

Oh, and all your women.
Hahahahaha if you stay at my house be prepared to watch highlights from the first round from last year. Who was it they played again...? Not sure, it ended too fast.

You aren’t lying though.. sexyyyyyy ass women here.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Meh, I'm ready to start Saros. Gotta get the message out somehow.
It's not fully on Rinne but he has some really bad numbers in these 3 games

The defence argument only works if the defence is committed to changing their play for you, it's become clear this ''defence" won't change for Rinne so logically I'd force them to change and play Saros

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Meh, I'm ready to start Saros. Gotta get the message out somehow.
It's not fully on Rinne but he has some really bad numbers in these 3 games
if we win a game, rinne is the vezina winner. when he lets in multiple goals and we lose, defense has to play better. can't have it both ways.

rinne will start game 4 but i am with you. i would start saros game 4.

zhok

Feb 10, 2018
Time to see what this team is made of...

See if they can respond to adversity QUICKLY. No time to wait around for us to get on "another streak".

See how they handle all the expectations. This is really the first year we've been expected to do anything in the post season-- it's new territory. For those players that thought our "talent" would allow for an easier path, I hope it's clear that is not the case. We don't have the guy that can carry us offensively (Colorado does); it's got to to be a full team effort from the start. The same will be true the rest of the way.

Last edited:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well I figured this would happen so didn't watch the game. Maybe watching the game will bring them some better luck next game. Plain and simple the guys are going to need to play better if they want to win.

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
rinne at home, saros on the road.

Honestly tho rinne really wasnt bad. He also wasnt great. The whole team played flat. Them having last change and matching up their top line with ours seems to work for them. The jofa line gets out muscled by them. The first game this series Lavi quickly changed Jofa from that matchup. Colorado is much better than anyone will give them credit for. Mackinnon is unreal.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
The guys can win against the Avs at their home but they are going to have to play better and faster. The Avs just seem to want it more. The Preds especially need to play better defensively also. The Preds just need two more wins. They need to play their best hockey the next two games. I also would put Saros in game four and see if that helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad