Post-Game Talk: Lose. WCQF - Game 3 - Nashville at Colorado - 9:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH Leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Was a good goal all the way. Not sure what this NBCSN feed is talking about... :shakehead

There was no GI. Their skates clicked each other... nothing to see. Good goal.

You

Jul 1, 2010
Landeskog didn't have the puck by the time he was tripped, is that really an auto goal? Although I guess we would have gone down a man.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Was a good goal all the way. Not sure what this NBCSN feed is talking about... :shakehead

There was no GI. Their skates clicked each other... nothing to see. Good goal.

Favorite part was they made contact and his skate instantly jetted the opposite direction of contact. Talk about embellishment, physics doesn't make sense there.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Put Watson on the second line with turris and Smith. Throw Fiala with Bones again and try to work that chemistry again.
Play Saros the remainder of the series. For some reason he handles faster teams better, and for whatever reason Rinne keeps letting them in.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Terrible period and a half. They woke up halfway through the game, though, so that's a positive. They play the next game like the third period and they should be up 3-1 heading back to Nashville.

Reactions: OriginalName

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Terrible period and a half. They woke up halfway through the game, though, so that's a positive. They play the next game like the third period and they should be up 3-1 heading back to Nashville.

This has been said ever game for the last few months. We haven't woken up.

I'm out. Sh!tty game to watch, so glad I stayed up after an all day flight from LA to watch this. Positive, theres a game 5 so I'll finally be able to attend a playoff game this yr.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Nah, second half of that game was solid, minus some small mental gaffes. And they mostly carried the play. The third, in particular, was all Preds.

Yes, I know. We "find a way to win" the last tow months now. We play the exact same every game. I wouldn't call it waking up. If we woke up we wouldn't take the amount of dumb ass penalties we do and wouldn't get scored on right out of the gate game after game.

Reactions: Tex76

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Nah, second half of that game was solid, minus some small mental gaffes. And they mostly carried the play. The third, in particular, was all Preds.
Avs were up 4-0 and sat back. Nothing to take positives from unless we see it carry over to game 4. Top 4 is playing like garbage and we're getting nothing outside of the Bonino line.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yes, I know. We "find a way to win" the last tow months now. We play the exact same every game. I wouldn't call it waking up. If we woke up we wouldn't take the amount of dumb ass penalties we do and wouldn't get scored on right out of the gate game after game.

Champions find ways to win. ;)

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Put Watson on the second line with turris and Smith. Throw Fiala with Bones again and try to work that chemistry again.
Play Saros the remainder of the series. For some reason he handles faster teams better, and for whatever reason Rinne keeps letting them in.

Not sure why Turris deserves 2nd line time. He's been awful.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
do you people realize colorado was up 4-0 and that's when we magically decided to play? it wasn't that we were all of a sudden better than them. the avs started sitting back more with a lead as EVERY team in just about every sport does. there was nothing positive about that game except faceoffs and saros. you can find a forward or defenseman that made a play here and there. but we were getting skull f***ed by the avs 4-0 when they started to let up.

and also laviolette made a huge mistake by putting rinne in to start the second period. radio feed said the same as did i in the intermission. we are really lucky to be up 2-1 in this series because honestly i feel colorado has been the better team and that is even with missing the equivalent of a roman josi, pekka rinne, and ryan Ellis for their team. all of the positivity for the past months when we've played like shit has always irked me but now i think it's fair to say. all the moaning and bitching about this team half assing it and not being as good as our record has a lot of merit.

as far as changes if i were the coach? salomaki is out. sit his ass until someone sucks worse. i guess hartnell gets the nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad