GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
wmuQ4uI.jpg

DNB24IM.jpg

jsZE0Tr.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
So which Habs are we gonna see tonight?

The first 8 games Habs or the last 2 period of the previous game Habs?

Clearedwaivers

Feb 27, 2017

I'm thinking a loss tonight, and possibly a win Saturday night against the Rangers, followed by more losses.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Based on the early season, wise not to fall behind.

Habs have trouble coming back with their offence and the Kings don`t allow much.

Reactions: Lycanthrope

TheGame777

Jan 16, 2016
Based on the early season, wise not to fall behind.

Habs have trouble coming back with their offence and the Kings don`t allow much.

Like any other team in the league.

I believe that we are better than our record, but lets see what happens. Wouldn't be the first time that a team underachieve. We may not be better than last year, but I do not believe we are as bad as now.

As much as I want them to win every game, being that low in the standings right now and close to a high pick give me shivers. I was working on a write up about 10 players the habs could draft if they stay the bottom ten of the league but if they keep winning I may have to change that for the prospects in the 15-20 range.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011

Well I for one thinks it's obvious confidence (or lack of) was playing a big part. In any performance based endeavor (plug for my band name) confidence and the right mental frame of mind are as crucial to success as is talent and ability. Once the Habs popped a few quick ones they were a completely different team. Big test tonight versus the Kings. Countdown is on.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Like any other team in the league.
Habs are the lowest scoring team in the league.

The tent has folded several times when they have gotten behind, unlike other teams .

And that is componded by the opponent tonight, in my opinion.

No prediction though, they may be able to build off the last game with a good start.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What do you think? I should shouldn't I. Habs have cost me before but NOT tonight. This is the night it all gets turned around.

You could make a symbolic bet. Adds a little more zest to a game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You’re making me sound like a one-trick pony, like all I do is pull out and post old pics and ‘shoops :(

I’m actually a two-trick monkey :nod:

:m-dance:

Actually, I would never qualify you as a mere retriever of past works of art.

Although, for some reason, I thought that the "archivally yours " thing was kinda funny, I split a gut while typing it. :laugh:

Wait a minute ... we've gone from a pony, to a monkey and now a dog. It's a real Noah's arc -- there are at least 2 of everything in that vast archive of yours. ;)

Always fun to tease my favorite shooper. Keep up the great work.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A big kings W would be oh so glorious tonight

You're back, no more missing games for you, huh?

Look at what happened when you found something other to do than watch the last game. :wg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->