Looking to buy a jersey? Click here.

tyban

Oct 29, 2008
Anyone know where I can find a Rogle jersey online that will ship to the US. The Rogle website will only ship in Sweden.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Hey, currently in Gislaved maybe 80km south of Jönköping, any ideas where the closest big store is which would sell various jerseys? Went to HV71 game yesterday but not a fan of the jersey

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Hey, currently in Gislaved maybe 80km south of Jönköping, any ideas where the closest big store is which would sell various jerseys? Went to HV71 game yesterday but not a fan of the jersey

Might be wrong but I think Intersport sells jerseys, but mostly only for the local teams. Maybe if you're lucky they'll have something else too.

SmurfInABlender

Jul 11, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Looking into buying a Djurgarden Landeskog jersey. Does anyone know if the sizes for jerseys (90/100; 110/120; 130/140; 150/160) equal the same as S/M/L/XL here in the states? Also if there are other reputable sites outside of the steam sites because it doesn't look like their team site is going to let me get the Jersey I want.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Does anyone have any experience with the "Tre Kronor Webshopp"?

http://62.20.67.29/trekronor/

They have pretty good prices... crested jerseys shipped to Canada for just over $100.00 CAD. Hows the quality? Is this the official team store?

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Does anyone have any experience with the "Tre Kronor Webshopp"?

http://62.20.67.29/trekronor/

They have pretty good prices... crested jerseys shipped to Canada for just over $100.00 CAD. Hows the quality? Is this the official team store?

Well no one answered and I got my jersey today. It's nice quality but the numbers are the cheap vinyl press on ones... They look like total crap. The rest of the jersey is very nice though... kind of disappointed. Thinking about taking it to a cresting place in the city to get real numbers put on.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
Hey boys! Posted this on the Avalanche board, but thought it was appropriate here, too. Plus, I'm so pumped that I just have to show off. This jersey is AWESOME! The story... if you care to read: First, Nike does not produce authentic Olympic jerseys for teams other than Canada and U.S.A. Which means if you want a jersey of a player from any other country you have no other option than a replica. They just aren't available. They aren't produced for retail sale. Even in the city of the games. Even in the home country during the games. They aren't available. Unless.....you can find (and afford) a game worn jersey of your favorite player. Or.....you can stumble across a blank team issued jersey from the games. That's what this jersey is. An authentic Nike Swift Sweden team issue from the 2010 Olympics. The story goes that a woman worked at the games in Vancouver for the Ice Hockey rink. When the games were over, she was given as a gift several team issued authentic jerseys. Germany, Sweden, Norway, and Switzerland were among the countries she was given. A couple of years go by and she needed some cash so she listed them to see what they would bring. I was pretty excited when I saw this one pop up on Ebay, but at closer look thought it would be way too big. It's a 54 and I usually wear a 48. Knowing Jay (a member here, a jersey freak, and host of the Avs Hockey Podcast) usually wears larger jerseys I emailed him to offer a heads up. Maybe he could get his hands on one and I'd get a shout out on the Podcast. His response was that the Nike Swifts run really small and that he wouldn't even be able to fit into the largest one. Of course, that got me thinking and I message the seller for measurements. Can you guess? 24 inches pit to pit. A Swift 54, or at least this Swift 54 measures out to a 48 - my size. The jersey was at a $50 bid or something, so I watched it, eventually putting in a modest bid with the intention of bidding higher closer to the end of the auction. With lots of days to think until the auction ended, I had time to consider and talk myself into an absolute max price. I ultimately convinced myself that because of the rarity and the chances I'd likely never see another one of these - let alone in a size that would fit me- I could justify spending up to $250 on this jersey. I would, of course, never breathe a word to my wife. The last day of the auction came and I put myself in front of the computer waiting for the final 30 seconds or so. The high bid was my $74, but I was expecting a frenzy at the end. Surely other collectors, other fans of Swedish players - Lundqvist, Sedin(s), Forsberg, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, etc. - were watching and prepared to bid. The minutes and seconds ticked down and with about 7 seconds left I increased my bid to $210. The clock hit zero. No flashing screen with the multiple last second bids. No nothing. My $74 had taken the jersey. I couldn't believe it. I refreshed my screen about 3 times before I processed what had happened. Nothing had happened. No one else bid. No one else had seen it. Unbelievable.

So, since then I've had to track down Nike Swift material for a nameplate - nearly impossible - but almost as unbelievable as the jersey story - a collector on IceJerseys put up a Sweden Women's Swift for sale that same week. I PM'd her and convinced her to let me strip the jersey, take a plate, send the rest back, all for $20. Next I found a guy on IceJerseys to order a number kit and customize the jersey. That took nearly 3 months, but it's finally here! Literally probably only a handful of these in the world, maybe less, including the one Forsberg himself wore at the games. A very, very cool jersey. Thanks for letting me show off, boys. Look for it at the Pepsi Center next year. It will most definitely be there more than once!
IMG_3697.jpg
IMG_3704.jpg
IMG_3707.jpg
IMG_3624.jpg

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
is it possible to get a Erik Karlsson 2014 Olympic jersey (real one) right now, or do i have to wait. ?

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Hey boys! Posted this on the Avalanche board, but thought it was appropriate here, too. Plus, I'm so pumped that I just have to show off. This jersey is AWESOME! The story... if you care to read: First, Nike does not produce authentic Olympic jerseys for teams other than Canada and U.S.A. Which means if you want a jersey of a player from any other country you have no other option than a replica. They just aren't available. They aren't produced for retail sale. Even in the city of the games. Even in the home country during the games. They aren't available. Unless.....you can find (and afford) a game worn jersey of your favorite player. Or.....you can stumble across a blank team issued jersey from the games. That's what this jersey is. An authentic Nike Swift Sweden team issue from the 2010 Olympics. The story goes that a woman worked at the games in Vancouver for the Ice Hockey rink. When the games were over, she was given as a gift several team issued authentic jerseys. Germany, Sweden, Norway, and Switzerland were among the countries she was given. A couple of years go by and she needed some cash so she listed them to see what they would bring. I was pretty excited when I saw this one pop up on Ebay, but at closer look thought it would be way too big. It's a 54 and I usually wear a 48. Knowing Jay (a member here, a jersey freak, and host of the Avs Hockey Podcast) usually wears larger jerseys I emailed him to offer a heads up. Maybe he could get his hands on one and I'd get a shout out on the Podcast. His response was that the Nike Swifts run really small and that he wouldn't even be able to fit into the largest one. Of course, that got me thinking and I message the seller for measurements. Can you guess? 24 inches pit to pit. A Swift 54, or at least this Swift 54 measures out to a 48 - my size. The jersey was at a $50 bid or something, so I watched it, eventually putting in a modest bid with the intention of bidding higher closer to the end of the auction. With lots of days to think until the auction ended, I had time to consider and talk myself into an absolute max price. I ultimately convinced myself that because of the rarity and the chances I'd likely never see another one of these - let alone in a size that would fit me- I could justify spending up to $250 on this jersey. I would, of course, never breathe a word to my wife. The last day of the auction came and I put myself in front of the computer waiting for the final 30 seconds or so. The high bid was my $74, but I was expecting a frenzy at the end. Surely other collectors, other fans of Swedish players - Lundqvist, Sedin(s), Forsberg, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, etc. - were watching and prepared to bid. The minutes and seconds ticked down and with about 7 seconds left I increased my bid to $210. The clock hit zero. No flashing screen with the multiple last second bids. No nothing. My $74 had taken the jersey. I couldn't believe it. I refreshed my screen about 3 times before I processed what had happened. Nothing had happened. No one else bid. No one else had seen it. Unbelievable.

So, since then I've had to track down Nike Swift material for a nameplate - nearly impossible - but almost as unbelievable as the jersey story - a collector on IceJerseys put up a Sweden Women's Swift for sale that same week. I PM'd her and convinced her to let me strip the jersey, take a plate, send the rest back, all for $20. Next I found a guy on IceJerseys to order a number kit and customize the jersey. That took nearly 3 months, but it's finally here! Literally probably only a handful of these in the world, maybe less, including the one Forsberg himself wore at the games. A very, very cool jersey. Thanks for letting me show off, boys. Look for it at the Pepsi Center next year. It will most definitely be there more than once!

Well done! It's a beautiful jersey.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Not really jersey related, but could you provide a list hockey equipment stores in Stockholm? I know of Great Skate and hopefully I can make a trip there but was wondering if there were others.

Also, do AIK or Djurgardens sell their excess hockey equipment (pro stock) anywhere? Or for that matter do any of the hockey stores carry those?

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
With most teams in the SEL you have to email the direct. I bought a Frolunda Indians jersey straight from the team. The coach was even helpful with getting me some stickers and even a pair of hockey socks at no extra cost.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
My sister is going to be in Stockholm next week and offered to pick me up some gear. Can anyone point me to some stores in Stockholm that would carry Farjestad sweaters/jerseys/hats?

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
My sister is going to be in Stockholm next week and offered to pick me up some gear. Can anyone point me to some stores in Stockholm that would carry Farjestad sweaters/jerseys/hats?

I don't know but I really doubt that there is any. Possibly Intersport.

http://www.intersport.se/om-intersport/vara-butiker/butikdetaljer/?storeId=187
http://www.intersport.se/om-intersport/vara-butiker/butikdetaljer/?storeId=252
http://www.intersport.se/om-intersport/vara-butiker/butikdetaljer/?storeId=260

gswift

Mar 27, 2013
Does anyone have a link to buy Lulea Jerseys?, I work for a company that sponsors the team, but cannot seem to get anything through work.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Does anyone have a link to buy Lulea Jerseys?, I work for a company that sponsors the team, but cannot seem to get anything through work.

shop.luleahockey.se and then click on "Replicor" in the sidebar. If you want authentic jerseys (ie game worn etc) you should probably e-mail someone in the organisation.

gswift

Mar 27, 2013
shop.luleahockey.se and then click on "Replicor" in the sidebar. If you want authentic jerseys (ie game worn etc) you should probably e-mail someone in the organisation.

Thank you Coffe, you'd think that our North American facilities would be able to get stuff that is available to our Swedish counterparts, being that we're a major sponsor for the team...I'll be ordering one soon, thanks again!

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Going to take a shot in the dark...

If possible at all... looking for a Team Sweden (any tournament, any year from 2006 up) yellow or blue authentic jersey. WJC, Olympics, anything.

Would also settle for an authentic or replica Frolunda jersey. Ebay has nothing.

DCRangers

Apr 18, 2015
I've been reading threads for a few days now and think I am getting the hang of it here. Lots of great info. So here is my question. Zuccarello Modo jersey (08/09 or 09/10). Posts above state to email the team. Would Modo be helpful for something like this? I am not looking for game worn (albeit that would be great), rather just a year authentic Zuc Modo jersey. The Modo website has 14/15s --- same jersey? And sizes? What is the equivalent size to a Reebok Edge size 52 (US L/XL)

Cheers

Thanks

Modo LINK

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Is there any online shop where I can buy Luleå accessories and gears that ships to Turkey or Ukraine? Either are fine. I am not looking for a match jersey, as I would probably never be able to wear it - more than that, a t-shirt, cap or scarf would be better to have. A few years ago, one of my friends' cousin used to sell handmade Brynäs stuff. These kind of things for Luleå would be even better actually.

Oops sorry for not reading previous messages. I found the website for gears but do they ship to the countries I mentioned?

Jonnieboy15

Nov 8, 2013
Stockholm
Is there any online shop where I can buy Luleå accessories and gears that ships to Turkey or Ukraine? Either are fine. I am not looking for a match jersey, as I would probably never be able to wear it - more than that, a t-shirt, cap or scarf would be better to have. A few years ago, one of my friends' cousin used to sell handmade Brynäs stuff. These kind of things for Luleå would be even better actually.

Oops sorry for not reading previous messages. I found the website for gears but do they ship to the countries I mentioned?

Don't know if they ship to the countries you mentioned, but try shooting them an email and I'm sure they'll help you!

Here's their official shop: http://shop.luleahockey.se/support

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad