Looking for serious keeper league

RAMhannibal

Aug 18, 2011
I am looking to join a very serious and active keeper league. I would also like this keeper league to include a Minor League Draft too with at least 3 or more rounds, as I feel having minor league players really helps with building true Dynasty/Keeper league teams for seasons to come.

PM me with information or just reply.

Thanks

falling alines

Aug 13, 2014
Ontario
i have a serious keeper league being built but there is no minor league drafts it is however.

16 teams, 25 players 20 keepers. It is on yahoo. Stats are: G,A,+/-,ppp,PIM,hits,blks,SOG goalies: W,L,GAA,sv%,SHO

If anybody is interested we are going to be very active and are still looking for another 6 gm's. Message me if interested

mzambito

Aug 29, 2014
Hey,

Got a keeper league set up with a 4 teams available. However, the group are open to starting from scratch, as we lost a few GM's and would like to attract serious ones.

Basic info is:

$30 (with full payouts, after fantrax fee) 10 team Dynasty league with contracts. Pro and Minor rosters with a cap of $90M. About to have our minor league draft and FA afterwards.

If you are at all interested in getting more info and possibly join an in-depth keeper league, just let me know and I'll send you all the info.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad