Looking For Replacement Managers For H2H Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Well since this worked so well for my proposed NFL Pick 'Em League ( insert sarcasm smiley here ) I figured I would try my luck with Fantasy Hockey. So hopefully there are some NHL fans here that don't check out the " Fantasy Hockey " section on this site. Anyway - let's try this........

Looking for at least 1 and preferably 3 Managers for my Fantasy League on Yahoo. This will be our 4th season and it's a fun and competitive league. Unfortunately a few Managers pretty much disappeared after the draft or after their teams fell out of the Playoff race last season so I need to replace them before we draft for this year's league. Here is the league info:

- the draft is scheduled for Sunday October 9th at 6:30 pm Eastern
- each team has a roster of 28 players
- daily roster includes 3 Centers, 3 LW, 3 RW, 4 Defensemen, 2 Goalies and 2 Utility spots

- skater scoring categories ( 8 ): goals, assists, plus/minus, PP points, SH points, SOG, Faceoffs won and hits
- goalie categories ( 4 ): wins, GAA, Save pct. and shutouts

- top 6 teams make the Playoffs
- top 2 seeds get a 1st round bye

If you are interested or have any questions please let me know ASAP since I need to find teams by next Sunday. Just send me a PM and include an e-mail that you use regularly and I will send you the invite via Yahoo. Remember - all I ask is that you stay active and not disappear after the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad